Everton v NUFC | Vital Football

Everton v NUFC

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
In what is being billed as Everton's biggest game in nearly 25 years, we can use our recent form to end our relegation worries once and for all with a win.

They can wave as many plastic flags as they want and scream or play their sirens as loud as they want, the fact matters that there will be nerves, massive nerves that can be played on so hopefully we do that.

Whilst a win at Goodison Park wont mathematically provide safety, that will come when games dry up as there's no way we wont add further points and I doubt Everton could make up the 13 points needed to overhaul it considering their recent form and the games they have left. That's just for starters.

Personally, id take a draw now if offered but we'll see how this pans out.

Ahead of the game I saw a remarkable fact or stat this morning, all the more remarkable considering our recent form and maybe one in the eye for those that reckon the recent form is on the back of a kind fixture list but barring the first game of the season where we all start on equal ground, today is the first game some 28 games later that we face a team below us in the table.

I'm totally relaxed about this game, always feel better with a win of course but believe our premier league status is secure for this season.

The pressure will start next campaign driven by expectation from both fans and the media.

The only thing that will piss me off tonight is if Howe is asked about the situation in Saudi Arabia, sick of ***** using sports to further their agendas.

HWTL

FOEhFyxWUA0_BU_

I'm totally relaxed about this game, always feel better with a win of course but believe our premier league status is secure for this season.

The pressure will start next campaign driven by expectation from both fans and the media.

The only thing that will piss me off tonight is if Howe is asked about the situation in Saudi Arabia, sick of ***** using sports to further their agendas.

HWTL
You wouldn't bet against Laura Kuenssberg asking questions at the post match interviews

Do these Scouse Mackems ever stop booing? If it isn’t their own players, it’s the opposition.

As a side note, I hope someone poleaxes that Gordon ****.

Not the start I'd hoped for from our lads. We're playing to frustrate and contain and Everton's confidence has been so brittle I'd rather have a real go early doors . Willock very quiet, Krafth doesn't look comfortable against Gray and Miggy looks back to his headless chicken routine. Guimares oozes class however and Joelinton looks up for this .

Not the start I'd hoped for from our lads. We're playing to frustrate and contain and Everton's confidence has been so brittle I'd rather have a real go early doors . Willock very quiet, Krafth doesn't look comfortable against Gray and Miggy looks back to his headless chicken routine. Guimares oozes class however and Joelinton looks up for this .
They are very fragile at the back, St Max will rip them a new one when he gets on.