Everton v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Everton v NUFC

Thought we did okay in the 30 minutes I saw of the first half and very leggy and disjointed in the second.

Both teams were sloppy and gave the ball away a lot but what a finish,two games in a row as well.

The scouse twats are devastated:grinning:

The Premier league as it stands shows us with the same points as Arsenal in 10th position with 30 points. That's 7 points more than Watford in 19th position. 10, maybe 12 teams will be looking over their shoulders. Some twists and turns for the remainder of the season.

Reminds me of the striker we had, played alongside Gowling and Burns. What was his name? Something like Ffffff Cannell

As a curiosity, we have 7 joint 2nd top scorers in the league, four of which are defenders (5 if you include a wing back).

As the score stands at Old Trafford there will be 5 teams on 30 points and we drop a place to 14th. Arsenal 10th with the same points. When red Scouse win the Premier title in early March everything will focus at the other end of the table.
Should make for an interesting few weeks

It could be quite a relegation run in too, Mac, remembering that in 2003 West Ham were relegated with 42 points. This is a season when anyone outside the very top teams can beat each other. A few teams that have hit danger level have ended up with a decent run.

With 14 games left, we look relatively safe but the last 5 games could be tough.

In my mind and with Ashley's objectives, our season should be pretty much decided on 11th April against West Ham.