Everton v Manchester City - 1.30pm Sun 15th Jan - Premier League Match Day Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Everton v Manchester City - 1.30pm Sun 15th Jan - Premier League Match Day Thread

At one point we made 17 passes inside their box with no end product.

Wonder if he counted how many we need in our own half before we get picked off ?

Tudor - 15/1/2017 15:34

Twitter is in the middle of a meltdown and Bravo is the main reason why.

Anything about Otamendi, Zaba who was useless, Iheanacho who needn't have bothered coming on, DeBruyne and his yellow steak? I could go on.

Bluedub - 15/1/2017 15:45

Tudor - 15/1/2017 15:34

Twitter is in the middle of a meltdown and Bravo is the main reason why.

Anything about Otamendi, Zaba who was useless, Iheanacho who needn't have bothered coming on, DeBruyne and his yellow steak? I could go on.

I get the point BD but it seems Bravo is receiving a lot of flack.

I honestly think the only goal conceded today that I would question Bravo over was the third, he looked indecisive for me, as I commented earlier.
In comparison, Robles was quicker off his line to close down Silva in the first half following De Bruyne's lofted pass.

In-depth analysis of Everton 4-0 Man City

Steven sums it up in three seconds.

[youtube=/_EJ9njFRWbk]

Well, I have yet to read the full thread (what a joy that will be) but seems like I dodged a bullet in having lunch with Mrs Skoorb's Mum & Dad.

My commiserations to everyone who endured watching the full horror unfolding before their eyes this afternoon.

The media will rip us to shreds .........before Spurs do the same on the pitch next weekend.

OUR Tactics is the best in football ...it has been tested and proved in two bigger leagues ..our players are the culprits,who can't execute what manager wants .with the current tactics we will win CL stylishly someday and not like Chelshit who did it classlessly with so much investment . I don't want man city to become that boring city again winning games like chelsea and winning the league like dumb ass.. dont say we will become next arsenal..becoming next arsenal is not that easy, they always able to reach top 4 with the same style of possession football..with the amount of investment the one team we can't able to move out of top 4 is them..with the amount of investment chelsea failed to reach top 4 in the past decade and similarly rags.. The same set of our players failed badly last season against top sides ..so dont blame Bravo, with heart think guys . With hart we lost to all top sides last season.. Dont tell it is due to Pellegrini..if u think like that just sign mourinho from rags or bring Mancini from vacation. .

Well, what can we make of that. The only thing that the manager can do is make changes. Spurs will be much harder than Everton.

johnkelv - 15/1/2017 21:07

Well, what can we make of that. The only thing that the manager can do is make changes. Spurs will be much harder than Everton.

If we go with that central midfield again we'll be murdered.