Everton tickets | Page 6 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

Hope I'm proved wrong, and that it is a sell out, will say 6,500. With 500 away fans,

Everton have signed a lot of new players so expect quite a few of them to play to get game time.

This game will draw in a lot of new Lincoln supporters, the curios. I think both teams will give it a decent shot, and we should see a few well known names on the Everton team-sheet. Should be a great atmosphere.

Hope I'm proved wrong, and that it is a sell out, will say 6,500. With 500 away fans,
I can't help thinking you are jesting. I hardly think Everton will be a lesser attraction to the people of Lincoln than Morecambe, Crawley, Cheltenham and the rest. We took 5,481 to Everton in January - you think we can't muster many more than that for a home game against them? And with 40,000 home fans, Everton taking 500 to an away game is the equivalent of Lincoln taking 112.

This game will draw in a lot of new Lincoln supporters, the curios. I think both teams will give it a decent shot, and we should see a few well known names on the Everton team-sheet. Should be a great atmosphere.
How will it draw in a lot of new Lincoln supporters? We have just over 8,000 seats available, 6,500 season ticket holders and the rest will go to MyImps.

Everton will put a strong team out as they will see this competition as best chance of a trophy

You would think so but it's all about money now and where you finish in the PL.

Their fans certainly want the club to go all out for it but doubt the manager will.

There was a good post made one of their fans who said I want to tell my grandchildren I was there at Wembley when we won the League/FA Cup not oh look we finished 5th that season and got a few million more in the bank which we frittered away on overpaid players, whooppedy dee!

I think fans of the clubs outside the so called big six are getting fed up with their managers not trying in the Cups and focusing on the League which they are unlikely to ever win!