Everton tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

i won`t be expecting an Everton first eleven, as they play Villa away the preceding Friday and Wolves at home on the Sunday with our game shoehorned in between.
Reserves more than likely.

If you go back, I didn't say a 1st eleven, I said a strong team with some of the 1st eleven included. Everton are not going to win the Premiership or on the flip get relegated either. They are not going to get a CL place based on league on position, they might be an outside bet to nick an Europa Cup place. Therefore the Carabao cup remains their best chance of silverware and a European place. Based on that I expect a strong team selection, particularly as playing Friday -Tuesday-Sunday, is not as bad Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday that no doubt the Imps will be doing.

Last edited:
Good points, but in a competition with no prize money (before semis anyway) the price point needs to be spot on. With the costs of hosting a full house at SB there's a danger the club itself comes out with next to nothing.

The prize money for the 2nd round is £7k so not a lot. The cost of hosting a full sb will be not significantly bigger than a 75% full sb. But the retail income from the bar / concessions will be increased. Also the hosting costs are deducted before the split of the gate making the 45% we give to Everton even smaller. But we get 100% of the profits from the bar / and I think we get a sum of money from the catering per person through the gate. (It used to be that way when it was MM). My twopence is price this to fill the bank, £15 /£10 for adults £5 for kids. We have to remember that a lot of fans will have already paid out for Rotherham, Huddersfield, Doncaster, and MK in August already

i won`t be expecting an Everton first eleven, as they play Villa away the preceding Friday and Wolves at home on the Sunday with our game shoehorned in between.
Reserves more than likely.
First team, squad or reserves - doesn't matter. it will be forever recorded as a Win for Lincoln City F.C against Everton F.C.

It's a pretty huge amount of money in my world and I would love £7,000.

When you consider that player`s salaries in the prem can be £300,000 to £500,000 a week then prize money in this competition is derisory and i concede player salaries are absurd too.

Disproportionate is the word.

For what it's worth, we're mentioned third on sky's news summary of the draw - after Derby/Forest & Newcastle/Leicester (neither of which sound enticing!).

Think we underestimate the 'pull' of the Cowleys and their journey to tv audiences, you can watch those other two ties four times this season, hope we stand a good chance of being picked especially as Salford bit the dust.
UTI.

The 3 'potential shock' ties that TV seems to love (albeit more in the FA Cup) are:

Lincoln vs Everton
Newport vs West Ham
Crewe vs Aston Villa

That to me gives us a good chance of being picked - but may mean it isn't on the Tuesday night.

The 3 'potential shock' ties that TV seems to love (albeit more in the FA Cup) are:

Lincoln vs Everton
Newport vs West Ham
Crewe vs Aston Villa

That to me gives us a good chance of being picked - but may mean it isn't on the Tuesday night.
Not a problem. The Lizards can spank Manure kids on the Tuesday and our first team can roll over Everton Reserves the next night.

Can't see us getting picked.
Newport v West Ham
Fulham v Southampton
Crewe v Villa
Leeds v Stoke
Newcastle v Leicester
Burnley Sunderland
Forest v Derby (most likely one)

Lincoln v Everton is arguably the most likely to provide a shock.

But will we have a gantry? And if so, where?

2 or 3 from each round are picked not 1, so in with a chance.
Clive said that if it's shown on TV we get 100k so I doubt ticket prices will be announced until we know if we've been chosen.

2 or 3 from each round are picked not 1, so in with a chance.
Clive said that if it's shown on TV we get 100k so I doubt ticket prices will be announced until we know if we've been chosen.

2 or 3? Wasn’t Salford v Leeds the only one televised?

To think, since the Cowleys took over, we will have faced the following Premier League sides (and I include Under-23s in here):
Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea, Manchester United, Burnley and Wolves, plus Brighton, who were a soon-to-be Premier League side.

In the 10 or so years before that, how many had we faced? Probably not even one, I cannot recall.

That wouldn't be fair.
Our current shirt sponsorers do it because of nights like the Everton game and opportunity for potentially a bit of exposure on live tv.
If my company was shirt sponsors and the club came to me and said they were taking my logo off and putting another on as a one off for an important game I'd tell them to stuff it and find to find a new shirt sponsor.
If you want loyalty you have to show a bit of loyalty.

Spot on, Clanford!