Everton tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

For those wanting to pay more to see an Everton fringe side, why not just give a donation to the club? Please dont talk up prices on my behalf as some of us already have difficulty funding so many matches, kids tickets, travel to home games, some away days etc. Ive stopped buying programmes, stadium food & a beer already.

Exactly, good post.

Let us not forget these are challenging times for many of us. Add to that pressure from children on parents who want to go who don’t quite understand the financial side of household incomes.

That wouldn't be fair.
Our current shirt sponsorers do it because of nights like the Everton game and opportunity for potentially a bit of exposure on live tv.
If my company was shirt sponsors and the club came to me and said they were taking my logo off and putting another on as a one off for an important game I'd tell them to stuff it and find to find a new shirt sponsor.
If you want loyalty you have to show a bit of loyalty.

It's not rocket science, you make it worth their while or preferably agree something in their contract at the start.

We should go £20/£10 as it is likely we would still fill the ground at that price.With the clubs current financial diificulties,you cannot afford to turn down these opportunities.

I'd have to think twice if it went that high.
And that extra £5 would actually only add £1.87 to Lincoln's take.
(VAT deducted, then 45% of net amount).

But if kept to £15, £2 or £3 could be spent on a drink or burger and club make more plus a bigger crowd.

I'd have to think twice if it went that high.
And that extra £5 would actually only add £1.87 to Lincoln's take.
(VAT deducted, then 45% of net amount).

But if kept to £15, £2 or £3 could be spent on a drink or burger and club make more plus a bigger crowd.

And the bigger the crowd, the more will be taken in the drink and food outlets, more programmes will be sold, more 50/50 tickets, more visits into the shop, more that the commercial department can make out of advertising and sponsorship etc.

So priority has to be to fill the ground. All the bonus money then follows.

And the bigger the crowd, the more will be taken in the drink and food outlets, more programmes will be sold, more 50/50 tickets, more visits into the shop, more that the commercial department can make out of advertising and sponsorship etc.

So priority has to be to fill the ground. All the bonus money then follows.

Good points, but in a competition with no prize money (before semis anyway) the price point needs to be spot on. With the costs of hosting a full house at SB there's a danger the club itself comes out with next to nothing.

For those wanting to pay more to see an Everton fringe side

The Carabao followed by the FA Cup represents Everton's only realistic chance of silverware. Perhaps they won't field all their 1st eleven, I would however expect a very strong Everton side, featuring a good contingent of them.

I know this is not about tickets or their prices, but thought it was worth a mention.

Can't see us getting picked.
Newport v West Ham
Fulham v Southampton
Crewe v Villa
Leeds v Stoke
Newcastle v Leicester
Burnley Sunderland
Forest v Derby (most likely one)

For what it's worth, we're mentioned third on sky's news summary of the draw - after Derby/Forest & Newcastle/Leicester (neither of which sound enticing!).

Michael Bostwick against Moise Kean at the Bank. I am up for seeing that. Sadly, work.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, we're mentioned third on sky's news summary of the draw - after Derby/Forest & Newcastle/Leicester (neither of which sound enticing!).

They'd get way more viewers than our game and that will be Sky's basis for which they pick.
Rooney adds to the likelihood of Derby being on too. Worth a bet anyway...

The Carabao followed by the FA Cup represents Everton's only realistic chance of silverware. Perhaps they won't field all their 1st eleven, I would however expect a very strong Everton side, featuring a good contingent of them.

I know this is not about tickets or their prices, but thought it was worth a mention.

i won`t be expecting an Everton first eleven, as they play Villa away the preceding Friday and Wolves at home on the Sunday with our game shoehorned in between.
Reserves more than likely.