Everton tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

£15/£10 sounds reasonable to me. Looking forward to it. A big club at the Bank and a shot to nothing for us.

After his performance last night, I hope any revenue raised might be put towards a contract for Lewis.

Lewis certainly earned his pay last night.

£15/£10 sounds reasonable to me. Looking forward to it. A big club at the Bank and a shot to nothing for us.

After his performance last night, I hope any revenue raised might be put towards a contract for Lewis.

£15/£10 is more than enough.
It's not Barcelona coming (not yet anyway).

If we are on TV, for goodness sake also try and get a "one off" shirt sponsor for the game. That is how a commercial manager should be earning their corn.

Another massive opportunity to increase exposure and revenue.

Tickets: would think £15 adult, £10 concession was fair but would still go if they were more.

When Wycombe expect large numbers of away fans they provide them with a beer tent and plenty of staff. It works brilliantly, we could try that when away supporters sell out the Stacey West.

You mean like we did in the FA Cup...?

Yes, like we did in the latter stages of the F A Cup run. Try and get a National sponsor if possible, but anything extra helps.

Chelsea gave all the gate receipts to Scarborough after a cup tie in 2004. It didn't go down well with the authorities. On reflection they probably thought it was even more heinous bribery than the Cods giving free fish to all visiting match officials but not as serious a breach of regulations as The Accy Chairman buying his players a Big Mac following an away win. Meanwhile over in Bury and Bolton.
Yeah, I think things changed off the back of that.

I believe Arsenal got round it by making a charitable donations towards building work or something. Had to go into some tangible now 'cash', which I suppose could be siphoned off by dodgy owners.

For those wanting to pay more to see an Everton fringe side, why not just give a donation to the club? Please dont talk up prices on my behalf as some of us already have difficulty funding so many matches, kids tickets, travel to home games, some away days etc. Ive stopped buying programmes, stadium food & a beer already.

If we are on TV, for goodness sake also try and get a "one off" shirt sponsor for the game. That is how a commercial manager should be earning their corn.

Another massive opportunity to increase exposure and revenue.

Tickets: would think £15 adult, £10 concession was fair but would still go if they were more.

When Wycombe expect large numbers of away fans they provide them with a beer tent and plenty of staff. It works brilliantly, we could try that when away supporters sell out the Stacey West.
That wouldn't be fair.
Our current shirt sponsorers do it because of nights like the Everton game and opportunity for potentially a bit of exposure on live tv.
If my company was shirt sponsors and the club came to me and said they were taking my logo off and putting another on as a one off for an important game I'd tell them to stuff it and find to find a new shirt sponsor.
If you want loyalty you have to show a bit of loyalty.

For those wanting to pay more to see an Everton fringe side, why not just give a donation to the club? Please dont talk up prices on my behalf as some of us already have difficulty funding so many matches, kids tickets, travel to home games, some away days etc. Ive stopped buying programmes, stadium food & a beer already.
It's a fair point and if someone doesn't have the cash they don't. I would say that there does need to be a compromise somewhere though and occasionally we have to step out of the comfort zone and make hard business decisions to keep the club going forward and strive for even greater rewards. The club have been very benevolent with prices for all our cup games whilst the Cowleys have been here and that has been a lot of games and fantastic memories affordable to most. They no doubt will continue to provide good value for EFL Trophy games and early FA Cup rounds. On this occasion with DC clearly struggling to flesh out the squad I still maintain that the timing makes it more important to cash in on this game and give the management the opportunity to sign up a couple of players before the transfer window shuts at the end of this month.

That wouldn't be fair.
Our current shirt sponsorers do it because of nights like the Everton game and opportunity for potentially a bit of exposure on live tv.
If my company was shirt sponsors and the club came to me and said they were taking my logo off and putting another on as a one off for an important game I'd tell them to stuff it and find to find a new shirt sponsor.
If you want loyalty you have to show a bit of loyalty.

I think our sponsor stepped down for the Arsenal FA Cup game? Obviously, they can say no and the Club can make it worth their while. I'm not sure that this is a big enough game to make that work, however.

We should go £20/£10 as it is likely we would still fill the ground at that price.With the clubs current financial diificulties,you cannot afford to turn down these opportunities.

I think our sponsor stepped down for the Arsenal FA Cup game? Obviously, they can say no and the Club can make it worth their while. I'm not sure that this is a big enough game to make that work, however.
Unless it really is a game-changing amount for the club and potentially the new sponsor, I wouldn't want to change and risk losing their future loyalty.

Chelsea gave all the gate receipts to Scarborough after a cup tie in 2004. It didn't go down well with the authorities. On reflection they probably thought it was even more heinous bribery than the Cods giving free fish to all visiting match officials but not as serious a breach of regulations as The Accy Chairman buying his players a Big Mac following an away win. Meanwhile over in Bury and Bolton.
Yes, I have always felt that feeding your players is an offence that the EFL needs to eradicate from the game.

I'm still waiting for someone to point out the temporary seating currently in the Cathedral for the performances of Oliver will be out of use next week...

I'm still waiting for someone to point out the temporary seating currently in the Cathedral for the performances of Oliver will be out of use next week...
Long distance viewing certainly works for Wimbledon tennis. Binoculars at 50p for 2 mins viewing time?

I’m in favour of £20 / £10 to be honest albeit I can’t go anyway. That said if it’s on TV then a more significant discount becomes a better option.

I imagine they’ll price it lower whether it’s on TV or not.

Normal prices should be for this one. It will be the usual gate or a sell out. No need to reduce prices like we used to do.

We shouldn't be raising it higher than normal prices though IMO.