Everton tickets | Page 12 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

Saw Everton in January at the Olympic Stadium against West Ham. ( 2-0 to the Toffees.) They were fantastic that day and the score flattered the Hammers. They are very erratic though. If we get them on a bad day for them we have a chance. They will not like coming to the Bank that is for sure.

Their run in last season and start to this ( until last night) was impressive.
Something like 11/13 clean sheets before last night's match.

I see quite a few people selling tickets on Facebook which I find a bit odd because they can only have just bought them. Have their plans really changed in that space of time?
PS Few more tickets available on Eventbrite tonight i think

I see quite a few people selling tickets on Facebook which I find a bit odd because they can only have just bought them. Have their plans really changed in that space of time?
PS Few more tickets available on Eventbrite tonight i think

At face price?

Are the club showing the game on Sky in the TP? I know it would be a bit of a bizarre situation watching the game on TV a few feet away from where it is actually taking place, in the stadium in fact, but it could be a way to get some beer money in to add to the coffers. If people without tickets would go, that is. Although it denies Lincoln pubs revenue if they do, I suppose. Pros and cons.

Please excuse me, this was a 'thinking out loud' post as much as anything.

Problem would be the delay on the stream, ruining any goals for those watching in
the TP!

Well there are 3 seats left showing for sale on Eventbrite. 1 in the CO-OP and two individual ones in the St Andrew's/Selenity and they must be returns because they weren't showing earlier. So I reckon that's a sell-out or as good as and those 3 will probably go in a bit.

You see Danny had nothing to worry about but then I never doubted we would sell it out even though it's live on TV.

Well there are 3 seats left showing for sale on Eventbrite. 1 in the CO-OP and two individual ones in the St Andrew's/Selenity and they must be returns because they weren't showing earlier. So I reckon that's a sell-out or as good as and those 3 will probably go in a bit.

You see Danny had nothing to worry about but then I never doubted we would sell it out even though it's live on TV.
add to that it is august, a bank holiday week, and a midweek game. amazing support.

maybe of interest though, that the number of imps in the ground will be down by about 300 on both the accrington and southend games. and the potential for sales is way higher for this game.