Evening Chaps | Vital Football

Evening Chaps

Evening CM, how often do you actually blow bubbles in life?

*visualises bubble filled living rooms after a night out in the East end.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/5/2013 20:56

To be honest M a few yrs back I bought the two girls a battery operated bubble machine for the garden, one Sat night after a game and a humongous feed of beer, I was watching us on MOD and decided I know I will put the bubble machine on when we scored, anyways her indoors woke up with me screaming my head off and the living room full of them, that was a first and a last as she went ballistic.

CockneyMagic - 3/5/2013 21:16

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/5/2013 20:56

To be honest M a few yrs back I bought the two girls a bettery operated bubble machine for the garden, one Sat night after a game and a humongous feed of beer, I was watching us on MOD and decided I know I will put the bubble machine on when we scored, anyways her indoors woke up with me screaming my head off and the living room full of them, that was a first and a last as she went ballistic.

:1:

Feck me she reminds me of my London family connection.
cant thank me dad enough for coming north in the 1950's and breeding Geordies instead.

BLACKBOB - 3/5/2013 23:01

get that fit bird back up you used to have as your avatar.

She had a lovely set of tits Bob, the site that did them though is gone.

Totally random I know but here's a little clip of Latic getting in the mood for watching 'his team'

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83258686/

BLACKBOB - 3/5/2013 23:21

Thinking back your avatar was what got us two talking lol.

And there was me thinking it was the sexy cockney accent that did it for ya lad !

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/5/2013 23:31

Totally random I know but here's a little clip of Latic getting in the mood for watching 'his team'

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83258686/

Jesus wept man, I worry about you sometimes, where in earth did you dig that up from like ? On second thoughts I do not want to know.
Remember the video posted yrs ago, I think PM posted it about the guy with his house full od dressed up sex dolls, that was also very disturbing.