Evening all | Page 2 | Vital Football

Evening all

Morning Blades ,I'm back on the old patch so to speak albeit a slightly different one
Let's get this place how Blades Mad used to be.
Absolutely sick to the back teeth of Blades Facebook groups negativity, player shaming and Wilder bashing. Not saying everyone should be thinking the same , but it's relentless.
Good to be back with old friends 👍
Great to hear from you SB.
Trust you are well?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blades_257 for me.

Good to see Bouncing_Fin pop up again. Was one of the good posters on Bladesmad.

Hopefully get a few more, starting with Scouse.
Wow remember you both very well two of the big guns.
Interferingwithplay I always used to think was a great username.

ayup mukka long time no hear hope you’re keeping well and glad you found your way out of the wilderness
any chance of bringing Scouseblade with you not heard from him for a while either

Hey up Bul, made up you and SBT are on here with all the old posters.
Need em all back on here.

Hey up Bul, made up you and SBT are on here with all the old posters.
Need em all back on here.
Nice to have you back m8 do I take it you’re back in the motherland or have I read that wrong
saw bits of you on Facebook but it decides what I get to see so don’t use it that much hope you are well and at least we can talk music if the footy gets any worse (is that actually possible)
btw I’m still on same phone no don’t know if you are it looks like @Bouncing Fin has changed his both of you feel free to get back in touch

Morning Blades ,I'm back on the old patch so to speak albeit a slightly different one
Let's get this place how Blades Mad used to be.
Absolutely sick to the back teeth of Blades Facebook groups negativity, player shaming and Wilder bashing. Not saying everyone should be thinking the same , but it's relentless.
Good to be back with old friends 👍
Great to have you back onboard pal. Your right about the Facebook groups and others. The advice I always give myself is if visiting any site pisses me off even more than the results did I don’t use them. I think there‘s only this one left 😂

Last edited:
That's a long holiday........wasn't there another board before Bladesmad or am I going mad
Most were on BladesUnited Aya before our board pulled the plug at short notice. The BBC football forums were also running around the same time but they were so slow and eventually every post was checked before it was posted up so it just died a death.

Most were on BladesUnited Aya before our board pulled the plug at short notice. The BBC football forums were also running around the same time but they were so slow and eventually every post was checked before it was posted up so it just died a death.

Bladesunited thats it. It was before Bladesmad wasn't it....it was a great place ..ages ago though

Bladesmad was very entertaining in its heyday. Shame to see what happened to it.

Hats off to the guys on Vital who have set this site up as they have though.

Good to see that Bouncing Fin and now Scouse Blade have both joined and will be interesting to read their comments.

I remember you both from Bladesmad and judging by your avatars you don’t look any older 😉

Welcome both

My God BBC 606 forums were a hoot. I remember they were league not club based so the bantz and abuse were off the Richter scale. Had the same username way back then.