Evening all | Vital Football

Evening all

Old BM poster that got lost along the Facebook way, and finally ended up here.
Lovely to see some instantly recognisable Usernames and some old friends on here.
Welcome aboard BLADE,i hope you findin us on here changes our results for the rest of the season mi owd pal.UTMPB

Lovely to see some instantly recognisable Usernames and some old friends on here.
ayup mukka long time no hear hope you’re keeping well and glad you found your way out of the wilderness
any chance of bringing Scouseblade with you not heard from him for a while either

fmGa4QW.jpg

A good indicator of how far you go back on the boards is what username you best know Chronic as. Interferingwithplay for me.

Now then mate. Long long time slow time since I've seen a post of yours!

Loved BM. Crazy but great.

How's retirement treating you. I notice you're finding plenty of time for holidays and Curry's. Good man.

I'm happily out of the licensing trade. Great timing.

We'll have to meet up for a catch up when allowed. Looks like Bummer is sorting a do so hopefully we'll meet up there. Bring your kid.

Is your phone number the same? Doesn't matter if not as I can get in touch through FB.

Great to have you back mate. 😬

Now then mate. Long long time slow time since I've seen a post of yours!

Loved BM. Crazy but great.

How's retirement treating you. I notice you're finding plenty of time for holidays and Curry's. Good man.

I'm happily out of the licensing trade. Great timing.

We'll have to meet up for a catch up when allowed. Looks like Bummer is sorting a do so hopefully we'll meet up there. Bring your kid.

Is your phone number the same? Doesn't matter if not as I can get in touch through FB.

Great to have you back mate. 😬
Hello mate, hope you’re keeping well.
I knew you’d left the pub (which I miss calling in and having a chat greatly).
I’ve not retired yet, just a change of direction, but had planned on more holidays til Covid arrived. Obviously the curries are still happening.
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for Bulmer’s get together and look forward to catching up with you. I’ll message my new number over. Take care and speak soon pal

Morning Blades ,I'm back on the old patch so to speak albeit a slightly different one
Let's get this place how Blades Mad used to be.
Absolutely sick to the back teeth of Blades Facebook groups negativity, player shaming and Wilder bashing. Not saying everyone should be thinking the same , but it's relentless.
Good to be back with old friends 👍