Evans to Stevenage... | Page 13 | Vital Football

Evans to Stevenage...

If you think 10th is possible, you should race over to Skybet. They are offering 40/1 on a top half (so 12th or above) finish.

I was going to post the same. That's great odds if people have confidence that we will pull away.

I'm tempted to put my free £5 bet on it as a punt.

I really don't see it happening though. If Evans could add 3 or 4 quality signings then maybe but I don't see that happening irrespective of the conditions of any "not an embargo" being removed.

I'm not convinced we will score enough goals to win enough games to end up top half

That's great odds if people have confidence that we will pull away.

I'm tempted to put my free £5 bet on it as a punt.
No it's not - sporting index predict 14 teams in division one will get 61 points or more, Gillingham are predicted to get 44 currently, so that's 17 points extra to required in 18 games to have a chance of top 12.

No it's not - sporting index predict 14 teams in division one will get 61 points or more, Gillingham are predicted to get 44 currently, so that's 17 points extra to required in 18 games to have a chance of top 12.

I'm not really familiar with sporting index but if you are saying its bloody unlikley to happen then I agree and so do Skybet @40/1

How positive is this! Gills fall into relegation places for the first times in years and we are speculating about a top half finish! Love it!

It's the hope that gets you in thd end.

For a bit of fun I've put my free fiver on it with a hope to cash out if we climb a bit.

I'm not convinced I'll get a cash out offer at any time but that's the beauty of football you just never know