Evans not at Bromley tmw but watching someone | Vital Football

Evans not at Bromley tmw but watching someone

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
SE has confirmed he's not attending the Kent Senior Cup game tmw. he is instead watching someone first hand. Leicester under 21's play in the EFL trophy as do a few others clubs.

I remember he was complimentary about some of the MK dons players before Xmas as well. I wonder where he's going??

Thought he was going too Blackburn but their manager just said they are so short of fit players nobody will be loaned out yet. Maybe Lincoln? Akinde

Steve’s watching possible signings today?

I was rather hoping we/he already had his targets sorted, and a couple of cracking signings waiting in the wings ready to put pen to paper this week. He said he’d spoken to 2 last week that were cup tied. We’ve known all season what type of players we need.

And there has already been a fair bit of business done in the lower divisions.

Sort it out.....somebody!

Whoever the signing or signings are it does not harm to see them once more yourself before signing them.Often managers at all levels depend on others to scout players.Perhaps not even getting a chance to see the player themselves because of commitments with the team they are managing. So if Evans has got the opportunity to watch a player himself I would say that in theory is good news for the club.

As well as watching the player it may be a chance to talk to him if his club are willing to let him go.
If it is a loan signing then that is very likely and a important part of the deal.IE the club sending the player out wants to know how that player will be used etc.
If we are buying or getting a player on a free who is at another club meetings are more likely be the chairman but could possibly involve the manager.

Not many league clubs playing tonight so we should be able to narrow it down (be miles out but fun)

Pompey - marquis?

Not many league clubs playing tonight so we should be able to narrow it down (be miles out but fun)

Pompey - marquis?

Pompey fans on various forums expect him to be sold, but they’d want a decent wedge for him so I doubt we’ll be involved.