Evans installed at Gillingham. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Evans installed at Gillingham.

If I didn't know better, I would think this was made up by Nick Mashiter - a Chairman called Scally, be-moaning having to make an early repayment of a loan from an alleged Money Launderer, while chastising a cast of thousands for not supporting his world view, and for not wholeheartedly embracing his choice of a convicted fraudster as his next manager, who he then public puts down by highlighting his unacceptable outbursts.

And he wonders why the world isn't fawning at his feet.

It's started then, they've already signed a player.
To be fair the player has already been on loan there for a while. So Evans hasn't had go far to scout this geezer!. Prob asked the old girl who washes the kit if he's any good. Or got Raynor to shout the questions at her after slipping her a few notes!

the interview appears to have been conducted with evans holding a gun to the fellas head:
I found him a very nice man...
he's a lovely man...
He's actually a really, really nice man...
I've got no complaints about Steve. He was good for me.
(evans leaves the room for a pie)
drury continues "Steve was going for the hairdryer at half-time no matter what the score was.
"He used to have a towel next to him, going crazy at us."
(which sounds a bit weird)

the interview appears to have been conducted with evans holding a gun to the fellas head:
he's a lovely man...
drury continues "Steve was going for the hairdryer at half-time no matter what the score was.
The towel was for the drool that he sprayed around the dressing room ?

he's a lovely man...

Well if you hear the stories from when he was being investigated for fraud at Boston that might not be too far off the truth.