Euros | Vital Football

Euros

jogills

Vital Football Hero
I am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for the eurosthe prospect of the euros. That's not a miserable argument; it's just how I feel at the moment. Could it be the combination of a disappointing end to the season and a constant diet of Man Utd/Mourhino stories? I'm hoping England put on a super show to get me interested but just now the sun is shining and football (non Gills football) isn't calling me.

Oh and by the way; I've officially given up on fansonllne

Good call. This site has better (and moving) emoticons, and you can write 'minge' without silly asterisks.

I think England will struggle with their defence I'm sorry to say.

Russia will win 2-1, and we'll draw with Wales and Slovakia. Woy

was also ambivalent about until the last 24hrs. I'll treat myself to a few ales in front of the tele tomorrow and all will be good with the world.

As far as England goes I am hoping that we build around Ali deployed behind 2 natural strikers. Kane & Vardy have earnt starting berths but lighlty played Rooney and Rashford are a great duo in the wings. The worry is our lack of width and I am hoping Hodgson has a system that includes Sterling starting as without him it all gets a bit predictable through the middle although Walker was outstanding in advanced positions against Portugal.

It's a very decent squad but Roys decision not to take Drinkwater has left me a bit worried about team selection.

I can go moody at any point in the lunar cycle razor. In fact I was much heartened by England's display in the first game. The late equalizer was a sickener but that was as positive an opening to a major competition as I can remember and we can get better.

Started watching the England game out of habit at first but ended up really enjoying it. Have started to get really into it now. Unlike previous tournaments the opening matches have been quite open. Got to fancy the Germans to win it but fancy Poland as dark horses