Euros | Page 19 | Vital Football

Euros

Great management by Southgate. Extra time when players tired and we are all knackered so he waits until 120 mins have gone to bring on 2 players to miss the penalties. Should have brought on attacking players much earlier instead of getting them to take pens when barely involved in the game at all and given them the chance to win it for us.

Violent louts assaulting police , 100s of morons trying to break into Wembley, horrific racial on line abuse of the 3 players who missed pens . Are we fit enough to think we can host the 2030 World Cup ?

I have got over it already. Just hoping all the England players when playing against us with benefit of biased var decisions make the same mistakes.

I have got over it , but what I haven’t got over or forgotten is the devastating Covid pandemic that has brought 128,000 deaths to this country , untold heartbreak and misery to families , Long Covid to the young , untold damage to the economy ,the loss of thousands of jobs , future problems with cancer and heart disease, mental illness, and untold stories of desperation and loneliness.
Today the World Health Organisation has expressed its ‘devastation’ at the scenes played out in the stadium and the streets of London and other towns and cities , and the WHO asked how anyone , after all we been through ‘ could enjoy watching Covid spreading in action . It was bad enough watching the bare chested so called fans in action last night before and during the game with little regard of social distancing and in terms of the spread of Covid , Italy
may well have done this country a favour by winning , as I dread to think what would have to the spread of covid if we had won .

This country has learnt nothing after allowing the European Cup game at Liverpool to go ahead , and allowing the Cheltenham festival to go ahead in March 2020 ,which were recognised as super spreader events and now we have made the same mistake again

More disturbing news this morning …… . A policeman was seriously injured after the game by 2 louts , a knife was pulled out on a young steward , a woman was seriously sexually assaulted in the violent scrum to enter the ground illegally , and children have been traumatised by the violent scenes they witnessed. I don’t want the World Cup here thanks

Last edited: