Euros | Vital Football

Euros

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
So guys, Euros upon us!

Who you going for? Bookies make us 2nd fav, im going for Belgium and ive bet on Lukaku for golden boot.

Sadly, I think DG is right. France look a good shout, as do Portugal but they both have the “Group of Death” to negotiate. I can’t see us making the semis but happy to be proven wrong 😁

It is going to be tricky becuase if we win our group then in the last 16 we could face Germany, Portugal, France or Hungary (I doubt they will get through. It we finish second then it is either Spain, Sweden, Poland or Slovakia. So not easy at all.

We might not even get through the last 16!

It is going to be tricky becuase if we win our group then in the last 16 we could face Germany, Portugal, France or Hungary (I doubt they will get through. It we finish second then it is either Spain, Sweden, Poland or Slovakia. So not easy at all.

We might not even get through the last 16!
That is tough i hadnt realised that was the passage after groups. Not sure why bookies making us 2nd favs tbh

Did you guys get the email today from ncfc? Offering 10% off the finland shirt which i think is very nice btw, i clicked through to see the cost of it printed with pukki no10, it cane out at €109 wtf!! Or €89 unprinted, are they taking the piss?!

I didn’t get that email but even if I did, too rich for me!
Italy looked pretty good tonight but the Turks were poor, no flair players.

I wasted £5 on that draw bet, agreed turks were poor, italy look lively.
Yes took me back that finland shirt price, is imo best looking shirt in Euros but ill wait till after tourny ends and it will drop right down!

Did you guys get the email today from ncfc? Offering 10% off the finland shirt which i think is very nice btw, i clicked through to see the cost of it printed with pukki no10, it cane out at €109 wtf!! Or €89 unprinted, are they taking the piss?!
TTP. Do not encourage rip off prices. The only way to keep this real, is to wait until they bring down the price. (at least half of their starting price).

I have not bought an England football shirt for ages but have a good selection
of England cricket shirts to wear along with about 25 Norwich shirts going back to
1980. Come on England. Lets finally win a tournament. :clap::clap: