Euros | Page 92 | Vital Football

Euros

Twunt, you have to be a bitter little git to wear another nations shirt to celebrate another's misfortune. He plays in England as well, hope he gets the full amount of abuse when the leagues start up.

He wore a Germany Jersey too. Sad. He has no problem taking thousands of pounds .

Rice was dominating and should have stayed on

mount offered little Abd annoyingly foden was not selected

we needed dynamism up top and we had zero
Mount was probably the most disappointing player of the tournament, Saka, Grielish or Foden should have started last night. No way should he have played as long as he did as well, didn't know he was playing 2nd half. Rice was really dominating the middle with Philips, wasn't even tired when he came off and Henderson was not half the player. All very frustrating, this was the best chance at a tournament win we may ever get and we just played into Italys hands.

Never came out in the 2nd half . Very disappointing. Mount offered nothing.

Can't say much about the penalties because 99% of us would bottle it. Maguire hit a great one.

Friend of mine was doing security. He told me a woman security guard suffered broken ribs being assaulted by a man. Barbaric

It was inevitable that the supporters would react that way.

There is no country in all of western Europe with such a savage and feral population as the UK, particularly England.

Just feel so desperately sorry for Saka. No criticism of the individual penalty takers, but the choice of them had me scratching my head. I've heard the logic about why them, but it is questionable logic in my eyes.
Should not have got to that though; going into the tournament we were saying that with our wealth of attacking talent, we are going to have to out score teams, sadly there was none of that on display.
GS's in-game management last night was very poor, and is what eventually did for us. Mancini was magnificent with his tactical changes and completely out-thought GS.
Hendo on for Rice was just daft, that was not a formation change, when that's what was needed; why not go more attacking, give them something to worry about? They have little pace at the back, but we made very few attempts to exploit this, which disappointed.

In tournament football it is the correct thing to do and set up not to lose, but then when the final comes you should at least try and win it.

Great experience for the whole team though, and it should serve them well for future.
I can't criticise too much as this is the best most of us have seen.

Now, back to being disappointed with Forest.

I know this would be beyond anybody's wildest dreams, but maybe Forest will venture in to uncharted territory this season and win a playoff match and lose in the final.

Haha. No. I've just thought about and that's a fucking ridiculous idea!

It was inevitable that the supporters would react that way.

There is no country in all of western Europe with such a savage and feral population as the UK, particularly England.

Go back a pip. Its the same old minority of yobs, those too weak to accept loss.

Mount was probably the most disappointing player of the tournament, Saka, Grielish or Foden should have started last night. No way should he have played as long as he did as well, didn't know he was playing 2nd half. Rice was really dominating the middle with Philips, wasn't even tired when he came off and Henderson was not half the player. All very frustrating, this was the best chance at a tournament win we may ever get and we just played into Italys hands.

I thought everyone did well for 20mins. The italians started to force things thru their midfield. By the second half they were doing to us what we did to them in the first 20 in finding the gaps in our lines.

Go back a pip. Its the same old minority of yobs, those too weak to accept loss.

The Schrodinger's football supporter.

Those who believe in English national and ethnic superiority, but at the same time say they feel proud to reach a final (and lose) and again at the same time have to destroy everything in their path because they've lost and when questioned about it won't be able to give anything resembling a rational explanation for their actions.

Whilst they may be a minority unfortunately, England is chock-a-block with this type of repugnant pondscum.

I think GS was stuck between not wanting to take off sterling or kane and not having to throw in the middle. Henderson seemed a bit of an aimless sub imo. Imo second half needed sterling and saka off and grealish/sancho or foden combo.

At the same time our midfield did look tired and was getting overrun.

Shaw scored a wonderful goal but never really got forward to give us that width after that first 5mins.

Come on woanzy, a minority of England 'fans' have disgraced themselves. We also had the guy who raised money for the german girl that she gave to unicef

And did you see the grief he got on Twitter?

He faced a barrage of abuse mainly in the form of comparisons to Jimmy Saville.

Just as well he wasnt wearing an Italian shirt.

The Schrodinger's football supporter.

Those who believe in English national and ethnic superiority, but at the same time say they feel proud to reach a final (and lose) and again at the same time have to destroy everything in their path because they've lost and when questioned about it won't be able to give anything resembling a rational explanation for their actions.

Whilst they may be a minority unfortunately, England is chock-a-block with this type of repugnant pondscum.

I like to hope it is a minority, but yes, even if brexit sees us run out of other stuff, fairly sure we will never have a shortage of scum.

And did you see the grief he got on Twitter?

He faced a barrage of abuse mainly in the form of comparisons to Jimmy Saville.

Just as well he wasnt wearing an Italian shirt.

No because i just dont bother with social media. The forum is the closest i get to it. However, thx for reminding me why i dont do it. The people that gave him grief should be banned from all levels of football. People guilty of racial abuse should also get the same.

I really enjoyed watching the match yesterday. I was pulling for England and I felt for the player who missed the last penalty kick. However, it was a good tense football match and in the end that is all you can ask for when you have two great teams play. I also think that England will get their wins. I like the Manager and the players work hard. I think there are a lot of good things ahead for England and their team.

Me and my mate walking home from local ex-servicemans club last night and 3 lads in their 20s came alongside us and knocked my mate clean out , i got twatted trying to protect him and ended up in hospital getting 9 stitches above my lip. Totally unprovoked , never see them before (English as i heard them speak) and doubt i'd recognise them again .
I'm 51 next month and my mate is 55 and never had a scrap in his life , absolute fucking cowards .
Somebody told me some West Ham lads were causing problems in town so i'm wondering if it was them.

Me and my mate walking home from local ex-servicemans club last night and 3 lads in their 20s came alongside us and knocked my mate clean out , i got twatted trying to protect him and ended up in hospital getting 9 stitches above my lip. Totally unprovoked , never see them before (English as i heard them speak) and doubt i'd recognise them again .
I'm 51 next month and my mate is 55 and never had a scrap in his life , absolute fucking cowards .
Somebody told me some West Ham lads were causing problems in town so i'm wondering if it was them.

What is wrong with people? What a disgrace. Well done for sticking up for your mate, Orbs. I hope he and you recover and that these yobs get arrested.

Big men when there is a group of them; they make my fucking blood boil.

What is wrong with people? What a disgrace. Well done for sticking up for your mate, Orbs. I hope he and you recover and that these yobs get arrested.

My mate is fine now just a swollen jaw , looked quite bad when he got hit as fell straight on concrete , could have been lot worse .
All happened so quick mate .
Pointless reporting it , no witnesses , can't really remember what they look like , only they looked 20ish and hard dark clothing on.
Bit of luck they might do some bragging to the wrong person and i'll find out who it was.

Holy shit. Scumbags.
Glad you are your buddies are fine.