Euros | Page 79 | Vital Football

Euros

Soft penalty but you take it. Not convinced at taking Grealish off. We need to keep them off balance.

You’d have to imagine Grealish will start the final after being a substituted substitute

Historic win and for a period in the first half the nightmare ghost of england past. Credit to them they kept pushing. Was a soft pen and i knew the big fella would save which is why we did well to avoid penalties.

This was a good game to play imo, danes reminding us we aint all that and perfectly beatable.

I should do major tournament freds more often

Well that was average snd way below our standards

but dropstore is giving free bottle of gin with any order over £15 for 24 hours due to the win

Personally I felt it was a professional performance and I have to say this is the first time I've EVER seen us play in a professional manner.

Not sure if we're good enough to beat the Italians but it's already a miracle for us to get to a final, because of our historically mental weakness.

Last edited:
England still too cautious/patient/boring, but no-one can argue we've not deserved to reach the final.

Could be a good game.

England have been the better side in every game played so far.

They were clearly the better side today. Denmark had a world class goalkeeper keeping them in it, as well as being dangerous themselves.

Italy should beat England, but their ancient back line is not going to love the pacy England forward line. The history of European finals tells us that anyone can win that one game; either side of boring Spain's wins, you have Greece and Portugal, both heavy underdogs, winning.

And England are at home.

It really does feel like redemption for Euro 96, even if they can't win the thing.

Fuckin ell

England have been the 2nd best team in the tournament
They have defied all our expectations gave us two fucking stomping games out of the ones played

Stop the fucking whinging

Jesus christ

This has not happened in most of our life times

Get a grip ya bloody debbie downers

Last edited:
England still too cautious/patient/boring, but no-one can argue we've not deserved to reach the final.

Could be a good game.

Not much between the two sides. You'd say Italy are marginally the better side but think that they have a number of old players who may be tired as well as key player out injured. Obvs their keeper is class and arguably even better than Schmeichel, which is a problem.

However, regardless of age, if you're good enough to get selected for a tournament you shouldn't be playing if adrenalin can't get you through a final.

The Italian motto of they can’t run without their legs will rise again.

Oh god hear we go with the jingoism

If England lose it will be because they got beat by the better team and if that involves the Italians doing what every other country does with games mans ship then so be it

The English are not some superior moral human beings they fucking do what is cheating too

Raheem dived a little but for that penalty tonight

Not much between the two sides. You'd say Italy are marginally the better side but think that they have a number of old players who may be tired as well as key player out injured. Obvs their keeper is class and arguably even better than Schmeichel, which is a problem.

However, regardless of age, if you're good enough to get selected for a tournament you shouldn't be playing if adrenalin can't get you through a final.

Agree, they are fragile too. Can see it going to penalties but would love, LOVE IT, if we could ukraine them