Euros | Page 81 | Vital Football

Euros

I love that people go on about Marxism and then you ask them to explain it to you and all you see is gammon brexit tumbleweeds in their eyes

100%.

Conflating Kapernick with right-thinking individuals (England's players) demonstrating that racism is wrong is complete scutter... and obviously theres absolutely f u c k all to do with Marxism.

If taking the knee is so abhorrent, then what about sitting down for a few seconds prior to kick-off?
Those who boo equate kneeling with subservience..."Marxism"....whatever old bollocks they choose to spout next, well there's nowt wrong with sitting for a few seconds to show support.

Of course, cos those who boo are, erm, objecting to people objecting to racism; well sitting, kneeling, standing on one leg, jigging on the spot - whatever - would obviously be met with criticism.

100%.

Conflating Kapernick with right-thinking individuals (England's players) demonstrating that racism is wrong is complete scutter... and obviously theres absolutely f u c k all to do with Marxism.

If taking the knee is so abhorrent, then what about sitting down for a few seconds prior to kick-off?
Those who boo equate kneeling with subservience..."Marxism"....whatever old bollocks they choose to spout next, well there's nowt wrong with sitting for a few seconds to show support.

Of course, cos those who boo are, erm, objecting to people objecting to racism; well sitting, kneeling, standing on one leg, jigging on the spot - whatever - would obviously be met with criticism.

Then they say politics shouldn't be involved in football and sing songs about the IRA, WW1 and WW2 and all the other numerous political things associated with politics

What whoppers

The team for me has got to be;

Pickford

Walker Maguire Stones Shaw

Phillips Henderson

Sterling Foden Grealish

Kane

Henderson just infinitely better than Rice and those 3 behind Kane will utterly terrorize Italy. Please Gareth, pick that team and I even I’ll believe it could be coming home!

You're an odd one Will but by God I adore you x

I'm still buzzing
Watched the game on my own at work last night as one of my Juniors had booked the night off and the other one has been self isolating

It was great shouting my head off in the office on my own with a few friends on video chat

Twitter etc is full of every other nationality screaming bloody murder about sterling diving, and Italy need to win to beat the dirty diving English. The irony.

The main reason England have disappointed in the past is because foreigners were always better than us at cheating.

I don't think that's the case anymore.

We are currently peerless in the cheating stakes.

I was the green one but i forget who or what that meant

Rippon or Fenton ...I forget

Jason Dacres
Gary Butler
John Hill
Etc

I think were in your form

Grew up with Gary and Jason used to take me to Nova Centurion to play Basketball with him when he started to play for England

Feels odd we are in the final, as a Forest and England fan a final is a very rare thing not sure how to deal with it.

Italy have not looked the confident swashbuckling unit we saw in the group stages, I genuinely believe Denmark will have been the harder of the 2 to play if we can get the wide players running behind and find them they will be undone. Chiesa is the only attacking player I'm concerned about and he came off rubbing his hamstring so could be out or at least not fully fit. It may well be coming home.

Rippon or Fenton ...I forget

Jason Dacres
Gary Butler
John Hill
Etc

I think were in your form

Grew up with Gary and Jason used to take me to Nova Centurion to play Basketball with him when he started to play for England

I think i remember gary. Big lad. I probably expressed my opinion that basketball is a girls game (yes, apologies in advance, no offence meant to anyone other than those who think basketball is anywhere close to football).