Euros | Page 5 | Vital Football

Euros

Is Kane fit, doesn't look that mobile tonight? Be stupid to take only 2 strikers and one isn't fit.

That was just about as tedious as watching Forest. If they are not going to take these prep games seriously may as well not bother

Very dull, Austria are a pretty weak side we look unable to break them down apart from one good through ball from Grielish. Kane seems to be reluctant to get in the area, Grealish apparently isn't fully fit can't train a lot seems odd to risk him in a friendly.

Good news from "the YOUR radio 103FM" Stadium in Dumbarton; Dale Taylor scored from an Aaron Donnelly cross (both Forest Academy) in Norn Ireland U21s 2 - 1 win over Scotland U21s

Centre backs we look quite fragile, not sure why you'd take Mcguire either he may not play till the knock out stages how's he going to be match fit, and he's a donkey. TAA looks screwed hope he doesn't replace him with another RB, although this idea of needing 4 looks viable as we've lost one before getting there.

Centre backs we look quite fragile, not sure why you'd take Mcguire either he may not play till the knock out stages how's he going to be match fit, and he's a donkey. TAA looks screwed hope he doesn't replace him with another RB, although this idea of needing 4 looks viable as we've lost one before getting there.
I would have taken Godfrey and White ahead of Mings and Coady. Coady is of no use except in a back 3 and Mings is a total liability.

Can't replace TAAAA outside of the 33, so should Southgate plump for another RB then it'll be Ben Godfrey.

It'll be lingard.

Your point re: McGuire is correct, sounds like he'll miss the first (most difficult) group game, so whats the point in his inclusion?
I'd drop him, and to strengthen defence, with TAA out, bring Godfrey and White into the 26.

Can't replace TAAAA outside of the 33, so should Southgate plump for another RB then it'll be Ben Godfrey.

It'll be lingard.

Your point re: McGuire is correct, sounds like he'll miss the first (most difficult) group game, so whats the point in his inclusion?
I'd drop him, and to strengthen defence, with TAA out, bring Godfrey and White into the 26.
Lingard or Ward Prowse, might be a blessing TAA isn't a great defender and England don't play like Liverpool so his use is limited. I'd take Ward Prowse as his set pieces are decent and he's a bit different to the other cm players.

Massive loss for me Arnold is :(

These games should be for players reallly needing to get fit or fighting for the spot.
Otherwise who the hell is going to put it all in in a game like that was? No chance, silly even being on the field and risk being injured.

As for Kane, he's got other things on his mind, do I stay in London at Chelski or fook off to Manchester

He is garbage and we should be taking Godfrey and White ahead of him. No idea how he is in ahead of Keane or Tarkowski either.

Ironically, he’s not even the best English defender at Villa - Ezri Konsa is a cracking defender and superior to Mings, which is something villa fans agree with. Can’t believe he’s not even been talked about.

Agree re Godfrey and White - Godfrey looks a good player. Mings is also a horrible thug. He was lucky not to be sent off for an awful elbow off the ball.

So who should Southgate pick as the 26th?

Id go, in order

ward-prowse, then
White, then
Godfrey, then
Lingard

Grealish and Bellingham are genuine quality and we have plenty of that in the forward positions if they are allowed off the leash.

TAA is a miss for attacking play but the other right backs aren’t exactly lacking in quality.

Problem is centre defence and keeper are weak and the central midfielders other than Bellingham and Mount (if he plays that deep) are limited.

Our only chance is to attack teams from the off and hope to overwhelm them but I have seen nothing to suggest they will be allowed to do that.

So who should Southgate pick as the 26th?

Id go, in order

ward-prowse, then
White, then
Godfrey, then
Lingard

A few people have mentioned that their interest has diminished a lot in football in general. I'll add myself to that list by the fact that I've had to Google 'Godfrey' as I hadn't got a fucking clue who he was.