Euros | Page 98 | Vital Football

Euros

I certainly think we should be going into it with a sense of optimism. Southgate seems to have the players behind him and I think he will have learned a lot from the Euros.

Even in winter though, Qatar will be an oven so our players may struggle with that.
Whilst the domestic season is underway im interested in us, not England to be honest. England is just abreak from the important matters.
Dont like it in winter at all, especially due to it being in a corrupt shithole :(

Stabbings have been going on for years
Its not a new phenomenon same as shootings

They are however highlighted for political reasons when required

Look what happened to Moss side when they had the press block in the 90's

FFS Nottingham was renamed Shottingham a few years ago

The London thing is par for the course since and before the Krays that is now made sexy through films and some idiotic romanticised idea that those horrible fuckers were alright
in Brum we use the peak of our caps :)

I am in week 4 of having it. My sense of smell wasn’t great before COVID but is now close to non-existent. My sense of taste has definitely dulled too.

My chest is still tight and causes me to struggle to breathe at times and while I haven’t been hospitalised it has come close a few times.
how is everyone catching it so easy?

Lions were once found in India and I think still are found in one small pocket.

They were found all the way across Persia in to the Arab peninsula and in to parts of southern Europe I believe as well as throughout most of Africa.

Obvs they're all extinct in Europe now and I think most of, if not all of the Arab Peninsula now as well.

Lions were once found in India and I think still are found in one small pocket.

They were found all the way across Persia in to the Arab peninsula and in to parts of southern Europe I believe as well as throughout most of Africa.

Obvs they're all extinct in Europe now and I think most of, if not all of the Arab Peninsula now as well.

Very similar story with wombles. Once found almost everywhere, now its just Wimbledon common and parts of bulgaria. Global warming chaps.

Very similar story with wombles. Once found almost everywhere, now its just Wimbledon common and parts of bulgaria. Global warming chaps.

Safer underground now than overground, chap.

Not been the same since Franchise FC happened.

Strange because at one point the distribution of the Womble and the Lion would have overlapped and I'm not talking about Wimbledon vs. Millwall.

Last edited: