Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK who is doing what?
Allow in 2,500 'officials' without quarantine or UEFA throw a hissy fit and take the semis and finals to super spreader central in Budapest.

With this, the CL nonsense and the crass way they handled the Eriksen situation, UEFA continue to distinguish themselves with their sensitivity and understanding.

Allow in 2,500 'officials' without quarantine or UEFA throw a hissy fit and take the semis and finals to super spreader central in Budapest.

With this, the CL nonsense and the crass way they handled the Eriksen situation, UEFA continue to distinguish themselves with their sensitivity and understanding.
It's maybe just me but I don't really care whether England get to host World Cup, Euro. Champs. or big European club finals anymore. Play it where they want for me (obviously not places like Qatar), I couldn't care less.

The whole greed and corruption of FIFA, UEFA and our very own PL clubs leaves me completely disenfranchised from that 'level' of football. It will get played somewhere and I may or may not make the effort to watch it on TV.

LCFC on the other hand; now that level of football has my undivided attention.

Sweden-Slovakia has been the most insipid 45 minutes so far.
Guess both teams wouldn't be unhappy with a draw. Likely to put Slovakia through and leave Sweden to get a result against Poland. Sweden should really be going for it though; if Spain doesn't beat Poland the group would be wide open.

Match has improved a little in the second half but Sweden have to be the most negative team in this tournament. Seem to set up for a 0-0 every match

It's maybe just me but I don't really care whether England get to host World Cup, Euro. Champs. or big European club finals anymore. Play it where they want for me (obviously not places like Qatar), I couldn't care less.

The whole greed and corruption of FIFA, UEFA and our very own PL clubs leaves me completely disenfranchised from that 'level' of football. It will get played somewhere and I may or may not make the effort to watch it on TV.

Next stage is for China to hold a world cup, based on the betting rights... Open for discussion

Personally I always wanted England to host a World Cup. I find it a bit odd that anyone under the age of 65 more or less, won’t have had chance to see a World Cup game, and can add a few years till the 1st opportunity.

Next stage is for China to hold a world cup, based on the betting rights... Open for discussion

Qatar - a country of four million people with no football heritage and zero infrastructure, whose business plan included killing thousands of indentured slaves while building several stadiums with air-con, importing players so it could actually have a vaguely competitive team, and moving the cup to the winter - sand storm season - where temperatures will still reach into the 30s, and humidity will remain in the 80pc range. Well, money does seem to talk.

China is building a base on the moon in the next ten years. Depending on how much they pay maybe we'll have a micro-gravity final in space suits.

Qatar - a country of four million people with no football heritage and zero infrastructure, whose business plan included killing thousands of indentured slaves while building several stadiums with air-con, importing players so it could actually have a vaguely competitive team, and moving the cup to the winter - sand storm season - where temperatures will still reach into the 30s, and humidity will remain in the 80pc range. Well, money does seem to talk.
Yes John all very true but at the time of announcing Qatar had won the bid for the World Cup Fifa had the best committee money could buy........

That is not a penalty in my opinion. Both players going up and Schick has virtually headbutted Lovren's elbow. Very harsh

Missed most of the first half cos those two national anthems before the game put me in an induced coma. Woke up to the penalty incident and had to ask my son whether they had changed the rules overnight and that football is now a non contact sport.....
well that's the road we're heading down anyway. Ridiculous decision and the ref had a look at it at least half a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.