Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark 1-0 in 2nd minute courtesy of Belgian pratting about at the back.

Suffice to say it was emotional.

Never seen that before. Stopped the game at 10 minutes for applause for Christian Eriksson including ref and everyone .

Never seen that before. Stopped the game at 10 minutes for applause for Christian Eriksson including ref and everyone .
Classy and very moving. And Denmark tearing Belgium apart, several good chances for a second gone begging, hope they dont regret that.

Great game. Denmark unlucky. Belgium look very good going forward but I'm unconvinced that their defence will stand up against the very best attackers.

Who is this shyte commentator ? Fucking orgasim territory over Belgium. . Mute button required .
They have their favourites and they couldn't be impartial if they tried. At least three times last night I heard the commentators say Italy would be joining the big boys now. What?! They've been in six world cup finals and won four of them. That seems pretty big to me already.

I know the music was better back then, but every village idiot north of Carlisle appears to be drunk and heading for Trafalgar just like 50 years ago.

I was at that game at Wembley when the Scots invaded all those years ago. It was crackers. Me and my couple of mates put our tickets in our socks because there was an element there who would of robbed you of your tickets. They were forming human chains and literally hauling people up into the stadium. God knows how many people were actually in the ground that day but it was shoulder to shoulder, you couldn't move.

I was at that game at Wembley when the Scots invaded all those years ago. It was crackers. Me and my couple of mates put our tickets in our socks because there was an element there who would of robbed you of your tickets. They were forming human chains and literally hauling people up into the stadium. God knows how many people were actually in the ground that day but it was shoulder to shoulder, you couldn't move.
They invaded every couple of seasons mate, which one was it? The 1977 Jubilee crossbar smashing spree, or ...
71' Eng 3 Sco 1
73' Eng 1 Sco 0
75' Eng 5 Sco 1
79' Eng 3 Sco 1

Status
Not open for further replies.