Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of needle in that Turkey/Wales game, which always helps.

Second round games is always where it seems to get a bit livelier.

Italy playing some very nice stuff again tonight. Look like real contenders if they keep this style of play up

Lovely to see the right footed Italian play on the right, not cut inside but keep going outside and cross with his right foot and produce a goal. I get tired of right footers playing on the left all the time ; it made a nice change.

Italy looked sublime again, all down to the legend that is Bobby Manc 💙

Win the WC in Qatar, then back to the Etihad when Pep leaves 👍🏼

Lovely to see the right footed Italian play on the right, not cut inside but keep going outside and cross with his right foot and produce a goal. I get tired of right footers playing on the left all the time ; it made a nice change.

Don't want to make you even more tired of it but if you're referring to Berardi I'm pretty sure he's left footed! Probably makes it more impressive though if anything.

Is it too much to expect players at international level with one of the more developed footballing nations to be genuinely two footed. Messi is exempt of course because when the ball is physically attached to one foot you don't need a second.

Ukraine should win this comfortably. Macedonia tired visibly against Austria, and Ukraine are a far better side than Austria.

Put your money on Macedonia, everyone.

Is it too much to expect players at international level with one of the more developed footballing nations to be genuinely two footed. Messi is exempt of course because when the ball is physically attached to one foot you don't need a second.
Ah, the two-footed argument… with all the coaching from a young age, is it too much to expect any pro footballer to be genuinely two footed. And looking at Rogers and johnson, you may have stumbled upon one of Anderson’s main weaknesses…

Good to see that Milton Keynes Dons have got a goal back against Ukraine. They are representing League 1 well at this competition I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.