Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The camera focusing on him and then returning even after Danish players gathered to shield him from outside views was inappropriate. I remember a similar event many years ago at Sincil Bamk but with no TV there. Just praying for the best.

The camera focusing on him and then returning even after Danish players gathered to shield him from outside views was inappropriate. I remember a similar event many years ago at Sincil Bamk but with no TV there. Just praying for the best.
It wasn't handled well by the TV companies. Once the seriousness had been established they should have cut away to the TV studio. I turned it off when they started televising his distressed partner.

Somebody is very good at their job. Eriksson is a lucky man that they were there. So pleased the fella has been resuscitated. I hope no further damage has been done, because he seemed to be having CPR for a very long time.

Somebody is very good at their job. Eriksson is a lucky man that they were there. So pleased the fella has been resuscitated. I hope no further damage has been done, because he seemed to be having CPR for a very long time.
The realistic sole purpose of CPR nowadays is to keep already oxygenated blood circulating to the vital organs to prevent damage. It will be a defib that will have got his heart pumping again.

7.30pm our time.

UEFA say "The last four minutes of the first half will be played, there will then be a 5-minute half-time break followed by the second half."

Yep...kicking off again in 19 minutes...will play the 4 minutes then have a 5 minute break before the second half

BBC have reverted to their usual Saturday night shite so I don't know whether or where it's being shown

Status
Not open for further replies.