Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 59 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now after the event, I agree with you Norfolk, no plan B and with respect to GT, who's the turnip now. No plan b,c,or d, He has'nt shown any respect what so ever to the rest of our squad of players, all of them have done wonderfully well for their clubs throughout a very hard season, and not even talked about, resign Southgate and take Holland and Powell with you.

Pickford 9, Walker 9,Trippier9,Stone 8,Maguire 8,Shaw9 Mount 7, Rice 9,Phillips9 Sterling 7,(too greedy looking for a goal in every game) Kane4. (did'nt do a thing for me throughout the game Calvert -lewin should have had a chance well before the final).

To pick a team at the start of a Euros and to stick with it throughtout the tournament with a certain player showing no interest for me has IMO shown total disrespect to the rest of our squad. We played the whole final with 10 men.

Please go.

Now after the event, I agree with you Norfolk, no plan B and with respect to GT, who's the turnip now. No plan b,c,or d, He has'nt shown any respect what so ever to the rest of our squad of players, all of them have done wonderfully well for their clubs throughout a very hard season, and not even talked about, resign Southgate and take Holland and Powell with you.

Pickford 9, Walker 9,Trippier9,Stone 8,Maguire 8,Shaw9 Mount 7, Rice 9,Phillips9 Sterling 7,(too greedy looking for a goal in every game) Kane4. (did'nt do a thing for me throughout the game Calvert -lewin should have had a chance well before the final).

To pick a team at the start of a Euros and to stick with it throughtout the tournament with a certain player showing no interest for me has IMO shown total disrespect to the rest of our squad. We played the whole final with 10 men.

Please go.

You may get your wish. Then again you may not.
England press conference coming up soon.

Surely won't resign? I can imagine the stuff off the pitch has been draining but not with a world cup in less than 18 months after a final.

Maybe to address the (predictable) terrible racist abuse again and shield the players a bit.

Please go.

Well that is a knee-jerk reaction if ever there was one!

Surely won't resign? I can imagine the stuff off the pitch has been draining but not with a world cup in less than 18 months after a final.

Maybe to address the (predictable) terrible racist abuse again and shield the players a bit.
Doesn't sound like it, but did make a strange comment right after the game about looking at himself over the summer which can usually come before a resignation

We should just bring in one of the British Managers Club (Athletico Mince listeners will know who) to play whoever is English from Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs, regardless of how they fit in.

I read that there is talk of increasing the tournament to 32 teams for the 2028 finals. I suppose that would remove the 3rd best finisher issue from the group stages but would make qualification something of a farce. 54 teams in UEFA so it would be something special not to qualify.

Perhaps England or a combined GB and Ireland could be awarded the tournament and we could get to see Albania v Moldova as a group match at Sincil Bank

Ultimately, one man who has won titles and trophies beat a man who managed Middlesbrough. Not to mention having coaches alongside him who were sacked by those other footballing Goliaths Charlton & Luton Town.

Its been a great tournament and we managed to reach the final .We should have done better on the night but there you go. I'm more concerned with the racist comments and the behaviour of some of the crowd.Forced entry ,pitch invasion ,rioting after the match.Booing the opponents National anthem .Booing the taking of the knee and defending it by explaining its a Marxist plot when most who boo wouldn't know a Marxist from a Martian. Disgraceful.

Please go.

You're a fucking idiot.

Its been a great tournament and we managed to reach the final .We should have done better on the night but there you go. I'm more concerned with the racist comments and the behaviour of some of the crowd.Forced entry ,pitch invasion ,rioting after the match.Booing the opponents National anthem .Booing the taking of the knee and defending it by explaining its a Marxist plot when most who boo wouldn't know a Marxist from a Martian. Disgraceful.

Also reports of bars and Italian restaurants in Soho being attacked. I naively thought we’d moved on from all that shite, and that it was just the actions of a small, backward minority. Sadly looking at the pictures lots of these arseholes are younger than me in their twenties and thirties.

Id have loved to have asked those booing the knee at the play off final what they were actually booing. As you say, they are too stupid to understand what Marxism actually is.

Apparently some vandalism on the tables etc outside an Italian restaurant in Sleaford overnight.
No doubt replicated throughout the country along with all the vile racist abuse on line. It is times like this that I despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.