Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like Heysel Stadium after Juventus fans were killed in a crush before kick off, due to Liverpool fans' charge towards them. I recall players said later that the game should not perhaps have gone ahead; this feels the same to me.

The camera focusing on him and then returning even after Danish players gathered to shield him from outside views was inappropriate. I remember a similar event many years ago at Sincil Bamk but with no TV there. Just praying for the best.

Absolutely disgraceful.

They manage to get the cameras off streamers, bit not this.

Thank god he is stable. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

I feel the games have been very poor so far with several teams Turkey for one seem knackered before the tournament starts maybe playing twice a week for 6 months has caught up with them.

Russia 2 down - now 3 - and still 5/6 at the back and one up top. Unbelieveably negative from them.

On the plus side, I've £10 on Lukaku to be top scorer and get £3 free bet every time he scores.
The only threat is Harry Kane.

To be honest, they might as well have put 2 big men up front and banged it long for 90 minutes.

Belgium were coasting that game. Men against boys, could have been 6-0 if they cared. Oh here's a chance says Lukaku, might as well score it with nonchalant total bastard football excellence. You know, cos I can. And that old Russian forward - wouldn't cut it in the National League, never mind international level.

I was staggered after what happened that the game was played tonight I should imagine the Danish players heads were all over the place.
Apparently Christian Eriksen facetimed them and said go ahead and play out the game . Agree though where would your head be

Belgium were coasting that game. Men against boys, could have been 6-0 if they cared. Oh here's a chance says Lukaku, might as well score it with nonchalant total bastard football excellence. You know, cos I can. And that old Russian forward - wouldn't cut it in the National League, never mind international level.

Seems the latest fashion is for all teams - no matter how shit - to try to play like Brazil at their peak.

Football used to be more imaginitive than that.

Seems the latest fashion is for all teams - no matter how shit - to try to play like Brazil at their peak.

Football used to be more imaginitive than that.

Not sure Russia thumping it towards dzyuba who just bundled into people reminded me much of Brazil. Maybe Alan Brazil

Well, it was more effective than their many attempts to pass it around. See also: Turkey.

Think you're mistaking russia being shite for an issue with their style to be fair! Know it was a bit of a ridiculous game but both the Danes and Finns were pretty direct too.

Status
Not open for further replies.