European Super League | Page 8 | Vital Football

European Super League

OT protest.

Genuine fans? bandwagon jumpers? Just delaying the inevitable for Man City?

Will our game get put back?

LoD needs more consideration than this:p:p

OT protest.

Genuine fans? bandwagon jumpers? Just delaying the inevitable for Man City?

Will our game get put back?

LoD needs more consideration than this:p:p

Could the same be happening at theTottenham stadium....Mr Spurs muttering he needs to go out later :hmmm:

Could the same be happening at theTottenham stadium....Mr Spurs muttering he needs to go out later :hmmm:
There's a wonderful irony now on Sky.

Millionaire ex players, now making more millions from punditry,led by shop steward Neville, condoning the action of fans against greedy,opportunist owners, 'exploiting' those fans.

Neville revelling in his 'man of the people' role saying how rundown the stadium is, how the training faciliies are a disgrace and it's all down to the Glazers.

Nowt to do with the players on 2,3,400k per week then????????????

The Premier League has also issued a statement about the postponement of the game:
"This is a collective decision from the police, both clubs, the Premier League and local authorities.
"The security and safety of everyone at Old Trafford remains of paramount importance.
"We understand and respect the strength of feeling but condemn all acts of violence, criminal damage and trespass, especially given the associated Covid-19 breaches.
"Fans have many channels by which to make their views known, but the actions of a minority seen today have no justification.
"We sympathise with the police and stewards who had to deal with a dangerous situation that should have no place in football.
"The rearrangement of the fixture will be communicated in due course."

Game should have been played, another sad day for football.

Last edited:
Yes and painted themselves blue. I'm ashamed to be white. What have we ever done for civilisation. :cry:
I cringe when I see our lads take a knee. By all means wave a 'kick it out; flag
and I'd support you. They'd better stop it for next season.

Never realised that George Lloyd was a combination of Mother Theresa, Ghandi and St Francis. Always thought he was a drug ravaged career criminal, but what do I know.
Couple of ethnic guys I know are laughing their heads off at the stupidity of it all.

The clubs will make a combined 15m euro (just over £13m) goodwill contribution to benefit children's and grassroots football across Europe.They will also have five per cent of UEFA competition revenues withheld for one season. This money will be redistributed.
They face fines of 100m euros (almost £87m) each if they seek to join an unauthorised competition in the future, and a fine of half that if they breach any other terms of the declaration, UEFA said in a statement.

Slap on the wrist as expected, UEFA couldn't contemplate these clubs leaving their tournament. The 87m is irrelevant , if they contemplate revisiting the SL at a later date I would suspect their lawyers will have identified a loop hole.

The six Premier League clubs involved in the European Super League (ESL) have been fined a combined total of £22m.

Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal wanted to form a breakaway league, a plan that was widely criticised across football and by the UK government.

Wow I bet that hurt them financially loose change, basically a slap on the wrist, actually we couldn't do with out you. Now carry on and win all the silverware available.

They’d spend that on a player and loan em straight back out like fnaf says it’s pin money total waste of time just confirming they’ve got the authorities just where they want em

They’d spend that on a player and loan em straight back out like fnaf says it’s pin money total waste of time just confirming they’ve got the authorities just where they want em
MONEY MONEY MONEY as the owd ABBA song goes Bully.The FA and Premier League know, like we all do that there's a helluva lot more wonga to be made with them BIG clubs still in the league.UTB