Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 361 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I thought Brexit was meant to benefit the fisherman, not result in their boats being seized and world war 3…

I think it’s all just fucking ridiculous and our government need to stop trying to impress whoever their trying to impress. We won’t be laughing if they turn the leccy supplies, give the migrants from the jungle a helping hand onto the boats, stop our lorries from crossing the channel easily with fresh food.

I think it’s all pathetic but what do I know. Someone must find it amusing or financially lucrative.
Further to our discussion yesterday it has been revealed that the UK has granted 98% of all licence application's to EU fishermen.
The remaining 35 that won't be granted belong to French fishermen who have never previously fished in UK waters . The EU seems to be ok with this, Macron is not.

Morning kef, your granny was a good European then 😁

🤣🤣🤣 Morning wittonite. Your right there. If she was still alive I doubt she would have voted to stay in the E.U either which would have caused much hassle in the family.

She would be 139 years old now if she was still alive.

My late grandma was a maverick unusual for her time and a strong woman of substance.

I'm very similar to her in nature so we would have had some right rows especially over this matter.

However if she had agreed with me there would have 2 "brothers" in arms

🤣🤣🤣 Morning wittonite. Your right there. If she was still alive I doubt she would have voted to stay in the E.U either which would have caused much hassle in the family.

She would be 139 years old now if she was still alive.

My late grandma was a maverick unusual for her time and a strong woman of substance.

I'm very similar to her in nature so we would have had some right rows especially over this matter.

However if she had agreed with me there would have 2 "brothers" in arms
In my experience within our family going back to my grandma's, right through to my wife, her sister and our daughter they have all been strong or are still very strong characters, and I love and respect them for it.
I think when the chips are down it's the women that come to the fore.

200.gif

Now I'm off to hide, see everyone next week lol

This is a very good read: to quote Farage who said "in the event of leave losing 52/48 I will be back. The fight will not be over"

Touche Farage: the fight isn't over. Those who think it is are in for a shock. The remain alliances through the U K and Europe have not gone away.

We have regrouped, and changed tack. We will rejoin however we know it will take time. The fight to rejoin has not gone away. Just cos you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening cos it is

The gift I will leave my adult youngsters, my grandchildren and the future generations is I have played my part in the fight to rejoin.

I hope to see it in my lifetime. However with what we are doing now we are part of the process for the rejoin. That I'm proud of.

However however you voted this is a good read

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-european-union-michael-heseltine-speech-b1950680.html

I thought we were promised that Brexit would cut red tape, and boost trade?:unsure:
It's almost like our membership and £12Billion a year contribution to EU budget was worth it?

Brexit swiped £17bn from UK trade with the EU in just three months as new costs and red tape punished businesses, a spending watchdog has found.
Firms also filled in an extraordinary 48 million customs declarations and 140,000 export health certificates in the eight months after the UK left the single market and customs union, the National Audit Office (NAO) finds

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-red-tape-trade-b1951627.html

I thought we were promised that Brexit would cut red tape, and boost trade?:unsure:
It's almost like our membership and £12Billion a year contribution to EU budget was worth it?

Brexit swiped £17bn from UK trade with the EU in just three months as new costs and red tape punished businesses, a spending watchdog has found.
Firms also filled in an extraordinary 48 million customs declarations and 140,000 export health certificates in the eight months after the UK left the single market and customs union, the National Audit Office (NAO) finds

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-red-tape-trade-b1951627.html

Take back control!

Brexiteers don’t understand the difference between gross and net, before you even get to implications on trade, so anything they promised was bollocks or in their own interests e.g. James Dyson

Remainers country and where remainers can move too. I found this picture interesting of the new U.K 😏FB_IMG_1636425197694.jpg

I see the British government is sending a small team to help Poland repel illegal immigrants on it's border with Belarus.
In the mean time a thousand a day are flooding into England from France.
Fuckin joke.

I see the British government is sending a small team to help Poland repel illegal immigrants on it's border with Belarus.
In the mean time a thousand a day are flooding into England from France.
Fuckin joke.

A thousand a day? Three hundred and sixty five thousand a year?

Sorry BB it has been in excess of a thousand on numerous days this year, during the summer months, not every day.
Over the summer months however in excess of 23000 have illegally entered England.
We have a massive housing crisis in this country, yet government figures show we haven't deported a single one of them
They are Europes immigrants and should be returned from whence they came.

Yep its being reported in the papers this morning that France are allowing to happen to punish us for Brexit.
But it should come as no surprise as President Moron has openly admitted that he wants to punish us as much as he can and he wants to make things as difficult for the UK for fear of other countries wanting to leave if we are successful.