Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 335 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

What do Liechtenstein produce and where can I get it?!

Liz Truss wouldn’t even be able to find it on a map. (Not would I incidentally but I reckon I could decipher it)

Sponsored by Google tells me that it's between Austria and Switzerland. Its population is 38 thousand.

It deals in financial services and some agriculture. It is 62 square miles in size and they don't have poverty their either

Sponsored by Google tells me that it's between Austria and Switzerland. Its population is 38 thousand.

It deals in financial services and some agriculture. It is 62 square miles in size and they don't have poverty their either

You’re not helping the argument here Kef 😄

It seems that Biden is throwing his weight around because Bojo has backed himself into another corner over NI. The UK is refusing to comply with EU food safety standards because Bojo wants a trade deal with the US (chlorinated chicken etc). The EU won't allow imports of processed meat from outside the EU unless that country complies with EU food safety standards. That all leaves NI dangling again. Either there is a hard border on the island of Ireland, in the Irish Sea or Britain complies with EU food safety standards.

I saw one analyst predicting Bojo to fold at the last minute as is his form.

It seems that Biden is throwing his weight around because Bojo has backed himself into another corner over NI. The UK is refusing to comply with EU food safety standards because Bojo wants a trade deal with the US (chlorinated chicken etc). The EU won't allow imports of processed meat from outside the EU unless that country complies with EU food safety standards. That all leaves NI dangling again. Either there is a hard border on the island of Ireland, in the Irish Sea or Britain complies with EU food safety standards.

I saw one analyst predicting Bojo to fold at the last minute as is his form.

What I find sad is no one saw this coming.

:throw::shake:

Or those that did were labelled remoaners and project fear

I think if I was a NI Unionist, I'd be looking for a plan B. These issues are going to come up over and over again and eventually the English Brexiteers are going to get fed up of NI. When the public mood has turned against NI, Bojo will run in front of the crowd and do the dirty on NI.

Last weeks news, just watching the tonight programme about Brexit but I didn’t realise that the trade deal with Norway excluded fishing rights. So multi million pound trawlers up in Hull and Grimsby which fish for Cod and Haddock (a British favourite), are sat there doing not a lot.

i think ,its the only hope europe have of getting some fish, thats the main issue, creating a massive problem in ni, over nothing, look how they slagged off the astra vaccine, seanie

i think ,its the only hope europe have of getting some fish, thats the main issue, creating a massive problem in ni, over nothing, look how they slagged off the astra vaccine, seanie

Wherever you read that, you should stop reading. That's not at all what is happening. It's all to do with EU import procedures which were established well before Brexit ever reared it's ugly, befuddled head.

Yup Seanie, sadly, this is the microwave ready, oven cooked world class deal that was sorted for NI that Boris was so joyously happy about negotiating, until it was signed, he didn't like it, started ignoring it and then had to admit it wasn't a great deal at all but it's still the EU's fault for expecting us to abide by promises, commitments and legal agreements we made (that they'd already compromised on as we had .elsewhere).