Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 334 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I too despise the likes of Dyson and Martin, the affluence of being in the EU over the past few decades has made their wealth so they can get fucked with their views on it. But they do have deep pockets to influence such results.

As for Wetherspoons, I couldn’t give a fuck if they are struggling for staff. I rarely go to a Wetherspoons these days, awful place with awful beer. I do feel for the hospitality sector in general though who will struggle for staff, and what we’ll end up with is useless Brits on more money which the consumer will inevitably pay.

The much more worrying thing for me - which has always been one of my biggest concerns - is the impact of EU Labour on the NHS. All these Brexit voting people in the last decade of their life might suffer ironically as we realise a shortage of nurses, unless of course we import a load of migrant nurses from Bangladesh and India in their place - which is what I suspect will happen. The problem is those nurses arent trained to the requirements that we need in the U.K. as I understand it, so that’s more money. Along with having to bring whole families over as an incentive.

The underlying tone of Brexit which was anti-immigration won’t actually see us reduce our migration in the long run, we will just see immigration from different parts of the world.

I too despise the likes of Dyson and Martin, the affluence of being in the EU over the past few decades has made their wealth so they can get fucked with their views on it. But they do have deep pockets to influence such results.

As for Wetherspoons, I couldn’t give a fuck if they are struggling for staff. I rarely go to a Wetherspoons these days, awful place with awful beer. I do feel for the hospitality sector in general though who will struggle for staff, and what we’ll end up with is useless Brits on more money which the consumer will inevitably pay.

The much more worrying thing for me - which has always been one of my biggest concerns - is the impact of EU Labour on the NHS. All these Brexit voting people in the last decade of their life might suffer ironically as we realise a shortage of nurses, unless of course we import a load of migrant nurses from Bangladesh and India in their place - which is what I suspect will happen. The problem is those nurses arent trained to the requirements that we need in the U.K. as I understand it, so that’s more money. Along with having to bring whole families over as an incentive.

The underlying tone of Brexit which was anti-immigration won’t actually see us reduce our migration in the long run, we will just see immigration from different parts of the world.

I'm sure the trade deal with the US will allow plucky Brits the freedom to choose the medical services provider that best suits their needs. Of course, people will have the freedom to not have medical insurance which will allow them the freedom of not getting medical treatment when they need it. All of those empty beds from those boring, old people who used to get their treatment for free but now have the freedom not to pay £10,000 a year for insurance, will mean there is less demand for foreign nurses.

It will probably increase trade for those plucky British morticians too.

Everyone is a winner!

JRM was right. Those British fish will be delighted not to have ended up as a Spaniard's dinner. The British fishermen might not be feeling quite so happy.

wonder if there have been any significant events between jan 20 and jan 21 -
erm tricky

The Tories are hoping people will believe its Covid19 related when Covid19 has nothing to do with this. People still need to eat in the words of BBJ. Transporting of food and goods has not changed with Covid19

What has changed is the U K relationship with the E.U. The fact is all the red tape (another thing the Tories lied about) has tripfolded overnight.

The cost of it all has impacted firms here and Europe to the extent that the majority have suspended shipping between them because of the spiraling costs.

Some firms have even been told to set up firms fir cost effectiveness in the E.U as a way round it all. I kid you not.

The pandemic came at a convenient time for Teflon Boris.

Fishermen, farmers, services and a n other are losing their businesses because we are now a third country.

It's not E.U red tape. It's Brexit red tape that vote leave, put there. It was U.K who set up third country rules 10 years or so ago.

If you haven't noticed the cost of living going up then obviously you don't do the supermarket run and with further red-tape due to come in the prices will continue to rise

You will find as well due to costing, services involving mailing goods have also plummeted because of Brexit because of the costs involved now.

Alot of long distance lorry drivers are refusing to do the U.K run anymore because of queues and tailbacks.

All this has been reported. This was all called project fear before Brexit by leavers. Project fear it wasn't is now project reality

This is not what anyone voted for in June 2016

The Tories are hoping people will believe its Covid19 related when Covid19 has nothing to do with this. People still need to eat in the words of BBJ. Transporting of food and goods has not changed with Covid19

What has changed is the U K relationship with the E.U. The fact is all the red tape (another thing the Tories lied about) has tripfolded overnight.

The cost of it all has impacted firms here and Europe to the extent that the majority have suspended shipping between them because of the spiraling costs.

Some firms have even been told to set up firms fir cost effectiveness in the E.U as a way round it all. I kid you not.

The pandemic came at a convenient time for Teflon Boris.

Fishermen, farmers, services and a n other are losing their businesses because we are now a third country.

It's not E.U red tape. It's Brexit red tape that vote leave, put there. It was U.K who set up third country rules 10 years or so ago.

If you haven't noticed the cost of living going up then obviously you don't do the supermarket run and with further red-tape due to come in the prices will continue to rise

You will find as well due to costing, services involving mailing goods have also plummeted because of Brexit because of the costs involved now.

Alot of long distance lorry drivers are refusing to do the U.K run anymore because of queues and tailbacks.

All this has been reported. This was all called project fear before Brexit by leavers. Project fear it wasn't is now project reality

This is not what anyone voted for in June 2016

Yes, in my last job to get around the red tape getting stuff to the ROI I had to transport the goods to Omagh in Northern Ireland then get a different transport company from Dublin to ship it to the republic.

Yes, in my last job to get around the red tape getting stuff to the ROI I had to transport the goods to Omagh in Northern Ireland then get a different transport company from Dublin to ship it to the republic.

My boss is highly paid yet spends a significant amount of time sending codes and commodities of goods to customers. I’ve already said to her, if that comes my way I’m kicking off because I’m not filling out bloody forms all day

The UK has signed a post-Brexit trade deal with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, the government has announced.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57347874

"In terms of their overall trade volumes, this deal is more significant for Norway and Iceland than it is for the UK.

But politically, it's really important for the post-Brexit British government to show that new trade deals are being done quickly. Even if - as the Norwegian side points out - it is less open than the previous relationship inside the same single market."

If Brexit was all about free trade, there was much more free trade being done when Britain was in the EU.

I suspect we aren't that far away from the Brexiteers seeing the reality of the situation.

Makes me laugh when they say a significant a major boost to the economy, the four countries combined aren’t a drop in the ocean economically. That said, I have posted before about this being one of the most logical first trade deals do get so I can’t criticise, it’s just the language they use which the average Brexiteer hears, is out of proportion.

I don’t know the ins and ours of how Lichtenstein have done it, but they’re a landlocked country within the Europe who are not in the EU. I believe they have something limiting migration though I could be wrong - perhaps they should’ve been the blueprint for us. I get the scale and power is completely different, and they’re so small it doesn’t matter if the EU let them have concessions.

Makes me laugh when they say a significant a major boost to the economy, the four countries combined aren’t a drop in the ocean economically. That said, I have posted before about this being one of the most logical first trade deals do get so I can’t criticise, it’s just the language they use which the average Brexiteer hears, is out of proportion.

I don’t know the ins and ours of how Lichtenstein have done it, but they’re a landlocked country within the Europe who are not in the EU. I believe they have something limiting migration though I could be wrong - perhaps they should’ve been the blueprint for us. I get the scale and power is completely different, and they’re so small it doesn’t matter if the EU let them have concessions.

I believe I've posted this before. It's quite amazing to see all of the Brexit problems predicted 4 years ago and they were all ignored for the vision of a plucky Britain sailing off on it's own voyage of discovery.

Anyway, Lichtenstein has some control over immigration but is completely under the control of the EU parliament. I can't see that being popular with Brexiteers.