Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 163 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I am starting to wonder if her unpopular deal might just get a tiny tweak and get through, as most seem to not want a no deal... maybe she is just running down the clock. Big gamble, same as the one Cameron took. Wish he'd listened to Osbourne and Tusk about this fecking referendum!

Yeah, thought that programme was weighted pro EU but at the same time it shows what a shambles it has been.

There's definitely some brinkmanship going on but short of starting from scratch I really can't see where there is a better deal that would please all, so if the backstop can be sorted I imagine support for her deal will grow.

Then they have to show sense when negotiating the proper deal but even then I can't see how all sides are going to be pleased and placated either?

So no deal not off the table, but renegotiating backstop goes through despite the EU saying no dice.

lol

At least May finally has a win.

In many ways the divorce settlement is pointless anyway, the deal is effectively a deal to discuss a deal in the future.

No deal means no deal on discussing a deal in the future.

But even no deal doesn't necessarily mean there will be no deal in the future, as there has to be some deal in the future, even if we haven't agreed to a future deal.

But if we agree to discuss a deal in the future, the deal is the future is still yet to be negotiated so we don't necessarily sign this deal with any guarantees of what will be the future deal.

I'm ringing Noel Edmond's and asking him to bring his red boxes, that seems a simpler solution.

The expenses scandle, flipping homes to pay no capital gains tax. One has just been locked up for lying about a speeding notice WTF She is an ex solicitior as well. No wonder people have no respect for them? Easier to call people northern racists than trying to look at the reasons they voted for brexit and doing something about it? There is a massive disconnect between the haves and have nots in this country but they still cant see it?

Our system is archaic. What a joke we don't have electronic voting now.

Are you serious JF ? you really think the Boris Johnson & Diane Abbot are capable of understanding electronic voting ? And what about the ones like Reckless who are p*ssed half the time ?

What is the deal that they are looking for by renegotiating the backstop?

In practical terms, it's possible for NI to remain in regulatory alignment with the EU (same laws as the EU) and not have a hard border OR to go into a hard Brexit with the rest of the UK and to have a hard border.

Those are the two options.

For those who follow JRM, that hard border will be a British border in Ireland staffed by the British Army and customs officers. It will be there to protect the interests of British businesses once regulations and tariffs diverge from the EU.

I've said all along that Brexit will result in a united Ireland. I can't see anything to change that at the moment.

So am I right in saying that yesterday they had a vote to allow Theresa May to go back and negotiate with the EU even though they have said there will be ABSOLUTELY NO NEGOTIATION?

What a complete waste of time. Jesus.

A succinct and accurate summary Deano.

Embarrassing isn't it?

And you watch Facebook experts explode into anti Europe indignation that Johnny foreigner (sic) won't re negotiate the deal they never wanted to negotiate anyway. They won't stop to think how valued we were and what an integral member of the union we were.