Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 345 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Always thought Johnson, Farage, et al, were full of shit.

Is Brexit just a load of crap? Amid the well-documented supply chain and lorry driver shortage crises, ministers have given businesses the green light to dump the brown stuff in Britain’s rivers.

this is because there has been supply chain problems for water treatment chemicals :arrghh:

The Environment Agency this week said companies struggling to get hold of such products would be allowed to “discharge effluent without meeting the conditions” of their permits, which normally require water to be treated.

I apologise for the sexism, but she clearly has no standards and would look to the back of a pub for a lift home.

She actually makes Child Benefit drain look better.

Behind every good man there is a strong woman. Behind every cock head, there is a gold digging ****.

Johnson and Carie are very well matched. It's just a pity they are running this country and double whammying it

There’s something mildly amusing about Boris and co selling a story that they would “take back control”, and all they can do is shoddy trade deals and seemingly take back no control of our borders but offer up ridiculous amounts of money and get close to breaking the law by pushing boats back.

It’s a mad situation we live in, when we look back ashamed at throwing unhealthy slaves off the side of the boats from Africa back in the day and now we’re contemplating forcing them into the sea to drown well into the 21st century. I don’t believe we can accept every migrant by the way - far from it - and I can’t say I have a solution, but if I did it would be humane at least.

You are correct Dan. The sad thing is that after God knows how many years of Tory rule (or misrule depending on where you stand), the Labour party is still an unelectable mess. I never thought I would see the day when Labour - yes Labour - voted AGAINST a massive injection of funds into the NHS and social care. W**kers!

Whatever our Boris does or doesn't do I still come back to the same thought which is "thank God Corbyn is not in number 10".

I hope you mean "Our Boris" in a sarcy way! Cannot stand the man or any of his sleaseball cabinet. Even Maggie would be turning in her grave at this lot of Bullingdon boys silver spooned elitist.

It's hard to say which one is the worst though top has to be Boris.

The only reason they got in with such a strong mandate was because the ex industry and mining areas believed the brexit bullsh*t

You are correct Dan. The sad thing is that after God knows how many years of Tory rule (or misrule depending on where you stand), the Labour party is still an unelectable mess. I never thought I would see the day when Labour - yes Labour - voted AGAINST a massive injection of funds into the NHS and social care. W**kers!
They voted against funding it via NI, as it's the absolute least fairest way to do so. They've been the ones pushing the Tories to have a social care plan in the first place.

And that sums up how fucking bad the options were!

I'm sorry but I can't believe that even he would have done a worse job than the current lot who almost seem content to destroy the country on purpose so long as themselves and their mates can get richer along the way.

They're voting against pickpocketing the poorest workers in the country. Maybe you won't be affected by it but me and millions of others who have been working every day through this pandemic will be.

Why is it always the people nearer the bottom of the totem pole who pay for the cock ups of the government and the rich. It was the same in 2008, the banks fuck up so we get more than a decade of austerity where the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. Now we've had a global pandemic where poor people globally are over 2 trillion worse off and the already super rich are over 2 trillion better off. Wonder what happened there. And now its coming to an end me and many others like me are footing the bill again. In conclusion fuck the tories.

I will be around £60 a month worse off and my missus around £30/£40. That's around £100 a month plus they are now saying a significant increase to come on our council tax bill. How do they think some people can afford this. Just shows their lack of understanding of how the normal people out there live.

Hopefully this is their poll tax moment.

I will be around £60 a month worse off and my missus around £30/£40. That's around £100 a month plus they are now saying a significant increase to come on our council tax bill. How do they think some people can afford this. Just shows their lack of understanding of how the normal people out there live.

Hopefully this is their poll tax moment.

They don't give a fuck about normal people. They only care about themselves and their donors.