Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 337 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Word on the grape vine is that the EU leaders have had it with Boris. They are fed up of agreeing things with Boris only for him to turn around and disagree with the very thing he agreed to six months later.

They would be ready to turn their backs on the UK if it wasn't for the problem of Northern Ireland.

Boris is leading the UK down a very dangerous path.

Another word that's been around for years 54% of the electorate had enough of them at the last election too. That's gone up too since as people are realising they have been conned

British food and drink exports to the EU fell by £2bn in the first three months of 2021, with sales of dairy products plummeting by 90%, according to an analysis of HMRC data.

Brexit checks, stockpiling and Covid have been blamed for much of the downturn, but the sector has said the figures show structural rather than teething problems with the UK’s departure from the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ts-to-eu-fall-by-2bn-in-first-quarter-of-2021

If only people had seen this coming!

This came up on my memories wall today on FB. I posted it 5 years ago today. The day before the descent into hell 😏

FB_IMG_1624382410023.jpg

Problem with the kk is that it was ordinary working class voters that voted out.

Yup it is and so did alot of the rich who would benefit from the tax evasion!

Still started by the Tories though and stuck on this island with them

Mainly in the deprived area, ex industry and mining
Like I said, traditional labour voters, all labour areas are run down, I live in one, might be one or two areas in the south-east but most labour contolled towns dump. They dump under the tories and dumps under Labour. Dumps in the EU and they'll be dumps out of the EU

Like I said, traditional labour voters, all labour areas are run down, I live in one, might be one or two areas in the south-east but most labour contolled towns dump. They dump under the tories and dumps under Labour. Dumps in the EU and they'll be dumps out of the EU

Oi, don't talk about Stoke like that!

Yup it is and so did alot of the rich who would benefit from the tax evasion!

Still started by the Tories though and stuck on this island with them
The rich still find a way round everything kk.
Their advisors are always one step ahead of government, whatever government.
Back in the 70s Labour had 95% super tax to hit the rich, and all the rich either left the country or moved it all off shore.
Whatever way, Labour had to drop punative rates, because they just lost all the tax revenue from these people.
They are trying to make the big corporations pay their fair share now under Bidens new scheme, but I am sure the very, very highly paid accountants, and the politicians batting in their corner will find a way around it.

Oi, don't talk about Stoke like that!

I find it funny how people perceive you as a certain type/class depending on where you live. I was born and bred in Bromsgrove, at 24 I moved to West Hagley.
Tell someone you live in West Hagley and it's wow you're doing well mate.

Due to me meeting my current partner moving into her house, I have spent the last 15 years in Smethwick, tell people you like in Smethwick and you get an "Oh"

Nothing else as they don't know what to say but you know what they are thinking.
Not once ever has anyone said anything other than Oh and changed the subject.

I know exactly what they mean, ie "Why are you living there in that shit hole.
Can't disagree because it is and I have to admit it's the people who live here that make it a shit-hole. Tory areas are always nicer than Labour ones, and always will be until there are no more Labour areas

I find it funny how people perceive you as a certain type/class depending on where you live. I was born and bred in Bromsgrove, at 24 I moved to West Hagley.

Due to me meeting my current partner moving into her house, I have spent the last 15 years in Smethwick, tell people you like in Smethwick and you get an "Oh"

Nothing else as they don't know what to say but you know what they are thinking.

Can't disagree because it is and I have to admit it's the people who live here that make it a shit-hole. Tory areas are always nicer than Labour ones, and always will be until there are no more Labour areas
I have very fond memories of the greater Smethwick area 57.
It was over forty years ago that both my wife and I were working Bearwood market in the old bus station.
Yours missus might have bought some of her towels or bed linen from me.

My mate and his missus live in Bearwood, what she does as she’s a bit pretentious is puts Harborne (I think it was) at the bottom of her address on RSVP’s. Problem solved

My mate and his missus live in Bearwood, what she does as she’s a bit pretentious is puts Harborne (I think it was) at the bottom of her address on RSVP’s. Problem solved
Ha Ha Bearwood is Smethwick, the other side of the Hagley Rd is Harborne
I'm not sure where I live Bearwood Smethwick Warley Sandwell, Honestly, I don't know . I'm half a mile from Cape Hill Smethwick and Bearwood, I've no idea where Warley is or Sandwell, a crazy area.

In saying that we are no longer in Europe, see what I did there!

All this talk of Smethwick has sent me tripping down memory lane. My dad used to live in Rotton Park Road near the Dudley Road end and not far from Cape Hill. He was a bus driver and sometimes drove on the (then) B82 service to and from Bearwood.

Yes. My Dad used to work out of Cape Hill and also had an office on Portland Road.

As his job for the brewery involved a lot of driving I used to go round with him in the summer holdays.