Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 336 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Yup Seanie, sadly, this is the microwave ready, oven cooked world class deal that was sorted for NI that Boris was so joyously happy about negotiating, until it was signed, he didn't like it, started ignoring it and then had to admit it wasn't a great deal at all but it's still the EU's fault for expecting us to abide by promises, commitments and legal agreements we made (that they'd already compromised on as we had .elsewhere).

well macron didnt even know northern ireland was part of the uk, until boris put manners into him. told ya they are after the fishing rights, seanie

he said it alright, but i think he was acting the b******s to use one of your phrases,
seanie
He quite rightly pointed out that geographically NI is uniquely separate from the rest of the UK. His further clarification, where he was absolutely crystal clear, basically said they were painfully aware of our sovereignty but just want us to stick to the agreement WE negotiated and WE signed only a few months ago.

He quite rightly pointed out that geographically NI is uniquely separate from the rest of the UK. His further clarification, where he was absolutely crystal clear, basically said they were painfully aware of our sovereignty but just want us to stick to the agreement WE negotiated and WE signed only a few months ago.

boris asked him over cornish pasties (ginsters) the week end what he would do if they put obstacles in the way ,if they were sending sausages from paris to tooloose, pardon the pun. he said its our country, boris said , northern ireland is our country, what i dont want to see, is the situation in the north escalating over sausages ,the balance in the north, is brittle to to say the least and never too far from kicking off, seanie

Last edited by a moderator:
boris asked him over cornish pasties (ginsters) the week end what he would do if they put obstacles in the way ,if they were sending sausages from paris to tooloose, pardon the pun. he said its our country, boris said , northern ireland is our country, what i dont want to see, is the situation in the north escalating over sausages ,the balance in the north, is brittle to to say the least and never too far from kicking off, seanie
Difference is Macron hasn't negotiated and signed an international treaty saying that there will be trade obstacles between Toulouse and Paris. Johnson did that for NI just before new year.

Looking like we have no intention of keeping our word as a country won't have people queuing up to give us good terms on trade deals.

boris asked him over cornish pasties (ginsters)
Hi Seanie, everyone Cornish boycotts Ginsters Pasties.
They opened a shop in Saltash last year, and were forced to close it because of lack of customers, and this in a place that eats them as their staple diet. They are not seen as genuine pasties, I thought someone would have advised Boris.

They opened a shop in Saltash last year, and were forced to close it because of lack of customers, and this in a place that eats them as their staple diet. They are not seen as genuine pasties, I thought someone would have advised Boris.
They're fucking grim. They've somehow replaced the pastry with wodges of greasy tissue paper.

They're fucking grim. They've somehow replaced the pastry with wodges of greasy tissue paper.

i love ginster pasties cant get enough of them, one of the downs of brexit i suppose, dont matter where they are made , there brill, seanie

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about being on commission, you'll all be on a warning if you don't get back on topic :lol::lol:

Word on the grape vine is that the EU leaders have had it with Boris. They are fed up of agreeing things with Boris only for him to turn around and disagree with the very thing he agreed to six months later.

They would be ready to turn their backs on the UK if it wasn't for the problem of Northern Ireland.

Boris is leading the UK down a very dangerous path.

British food and drink exports to the EU fell by £2bn in the first three months of 2021, with sales of dairy products plummeting by 90%, according to an analysis of HMRC data.

Brexit checks, stockpiling and Covid have been blamed for much of the downturn, but the sector has said the figures show structural rather than teething problems with the UK’s departure from the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ts-to-eu-fall-by-2bn-in-first-quarter-of-2021