Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 222 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Yup, the problem is Dan 40% of the population at least will continue to believe him. The EU played a blinder putting it in his hands and getting him to agree to proposing suggestions but he could still come back with wiff-waff and play it as their fault and people would fall for it.

So I agree with you 100%!

Yup, the bankers needed slapping heavily and violently for the risk and their cost, but bottom line banking and financials is such a chunk of GDP it'll be a nightmare if we lose that basing.

Yes, the balance should be better with London, yes the balance with the Barnet in Scotland could be better to make things fairer and we could have a far better balance in law with NI, but when you have arseholes in charge, you're going to end up in the shit.

Now Johnson proves he has no etiquette or manners! Born into money Alexander does not mean you have breeding.

Pictured with his foot up on the table with Macron, is the latest, for those of you that haven't caught up with it yet

Read this on Remain in Dorset today. Hopefully it will calm down fears

Everyone calm down. It was always going to end up in this sort of confrontation. The question was whether we‘d go into it with Remainers or Brexiters perceived to be overreaching. Remainer unity this week forced Johnson into doing the latter; it’s a tactical advantage for Remain.

Johnson has given cover to any Tory backbenchers itching to rebel, focussed Remain minds, weakened his “democracy” argument by casting himself as Emperor, shot his “blame the EU” goose by showing he’s not serious about pursuing a deal. This was a huge strategic miscalculation.

Remain Alliance was loose and cracky. It needed pressure to gel, sustain and ossify into something solid enough to withstand an election. For this pressure to be effective it had to come from outside. Instead of picking at the cracks, Cummings pushed it together. Cheers, Dom!

Arithmetic has not changed in their favour. If anything it’s got worse. Their only path to victory is that we stop resisting, hence the posturing intended to demoralise. It’s nothing but a parody Brexiter haka. Let them bulge their eyes and beat their chests. We have the numbers.

Alex Andreou

A spot on analysis?

Not really a good start telling everyone to calm down. That put my back up from the get go with what he was trying to communicate.

People have no need to calm down, quite the opposite, people should be outraged and vocal against our so called pm.

Every single one of them in Parliament is responsible for where we are today. They have been bitching at each other, that have had vote after vote, They cant agree amongst themselves on what they want. We have had party politics influensing everything they do. They have no respect for the electorate. All they care about is themselves. Sod the lot of them I am done with the whole bloody thing.

Just written to my MP for the second time ever and the PM for the first time ever. Won’t make a blind bit of difference and it hasn’t really made me feel any better. Arseholes of the highest order.

Thank God for Gina Miller who has also taken legal action today on this. Along with 70 MPS who are taking action which they have bought already and have pushed through an interim court date tomorrow.

Yes I think I was too much in shock earlier when I posted that, cos never in the history of people being told to calm down, would they calm down.

I'm on with a MP emailing block on 40 of the Tory MPS through Bremain in Spain lobbying we are doing right now.

Usually one a day we do. We are on a enormous task. Incidently I have just read that the courts could tell the government to revoke article 50 in law. I bloody hope so. It would be fitting end

I'll try and find the link again and post it up

Thank God for Gina Miller who has also taken legal action today on this. Along with 70 MPS who are taking action which they have bought already and have pushed through an interim court date tomorrow.

Yes I think I was too much in shock earlier when I posted that, cos never in the history of people being told to calm down, would they calm down.

I'm on with a MP emailing block on 40 of the Tory MPS through Bremain in Spain lobbying we are doing right now.

Usually one a day we do. We are on a enormous task. Incidently I have just read that the courts could tell the government to revoke article 50 in law. I bloody hope so. It would be fitting end

I'll try and find the link again and post it up

Can now also add this to the above as the E.U are now investigating too

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...u-rule-law-investigation-latest-a9082606.html

Could the Queen have refused this proroguing?

Technically, yes. But it that would have been seen as a political decision and the Royal Family are meant to remain neutralin political matters so she really had no choice.

By complete coincidence, this whole situation has deflected much of the spotlight from Prince Andrew alleged indiscretions, for the time being at least.

Does anyone else remember Leavers saying that the EU would be forced to make a deal? That they couldn't afford to lose our trade?

I'd love to speak to one of them now.