Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 206 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Oh yeah, Halloween is the new deadline now. Kind of appropriate, but at least this year it'll actually be scary I guess if we are looking for bright sides.

Jesus - IDS has just said leaving without a withdrawal agreement doesn't necessarily mean leaving without an agreement and the EU might have to accept that.

:help:

Still banging on about cake and eat it.

As nonsensical as that statement is, I think it will play well with Brexit voters.

Ledsom - we have to make sure we use the delay to deliver the brexit everyone wants.

Hasn't she noticed there isn't a consensus on what people want. Speedy!

If it goes to 31st October, will it be a case of trick or treaty?

And then there's the Rime of the Ancient Brexiteer.

The Rime of the Ancient Brexiteer

The Rime of the Ancient Brexiter (Scene: The entrance to a polling booth, somewhere in England, in the distant future. A trio of Eurosceptic voters is interrupted by a bearded old man, who looks like a strange mixture of Michael Gove, Nigel Farage, and Jacob Rees-Mogg. He grabs one of them by the hand.)

It is an ancient Brexiter
And he stoppeth one of three
“By thy long gray beard and glittering eye,
Now wherefore stopp’st thou me?

More at -
https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/the-rime-of-the-ancient-brexiter-an-irishman-s-diary-1.3856107

Last edited:
Anne Marie Dipshit has topped that this morning.

Asked about all the information about what leave meant and the lies re second ref.

"Nobody explained what remain meant as well with ever growing closer ties."

FUCK OFF!

Where do the ERG breed these utter bellends from? Can we turn the plug off?

I would have done a wow face but we only have a like button, so for the sake of clarity o_O:slap:o_O

:thumbup:

You almost have to admire the ability to spin utter bullshit don't you.

You've just killed 1000's.

Yeah but think about the 10 I saved, I know their names, and their families, I have phone numbers and they firmly agree with me.

(to explain the situation there in my head, they gave blood twice, but accidentally set off a gas explosion inside of a stadium).

I didn't mean it was plausible lol

:thumbup:

You almost have to admire the ability to spin utter bullshit don't you.

You've just killed 1000's.

Yeah but think about the 10 I saved, I know their names, and their families, I have phone numbers and they firmly agree with me.

(to explain the situation there in my head, they gave blood twice, but accidentally set off a gas explosion inside of a stadium).

I didn't mean it was plausible lol

I mean I am still trying to work out what they mean, so there is no hope for the leavers. Though we could use this in our favour into telling them we have left :grinning:

Well 2 weeks off as Parliament go off for Easter: I hope they all get crucified during this time. I think my head needs the 2 weeks off though.

I am expecting it to go on meltdown as it will be in withdrawal from the endless sh*t. Reminder to me: don't read any online newspaper as I am sure they will manage to drag up some drivel.

''headline news'' May has resigned leaving no 10 in the middle of the night with Phillip, she has taken a private plane to Germany and asked for asylum whilst handing a revokement of Article 50 to Angela Merkyl

Boris has gone after her, in his hot air balloon, with Mogg also in hot pursuit, they crashed in France and are being held in prison on war crimes- Carlsberg don't do headline news, but if they did.......................................... :grinning:

Ha, that's actually a brilliant idea.

Tell them we've left, and the new agreement is the old agreement but we have control (like we always did) but give it some better spin.

Some of them would be like pigs in mud.

You mean we set our own laws!

Have control!

Can ignore anything we don't like!

People will vote for Farage new party? They were getting redirected to "Drop the Donkey" Farage forgot to register the .com and Drop The Donkey" taken it over and doing a great job on calling out Farage and his cr*p. Best laugh in ages. People vote for this idiot

I hope you all will be voting for your remain MEP in May: I am as guilty as the next at not voting at the European elections. Thats changing this time. Need remain MEP in. Means I am voting labour however the local MEP is a remainer so vote this way I will. Tactical voting has to apply

Parents must be so proud eh! Sadly they probably are.

Loved listening to Farage bang on about the Democratic will, coming from a man who systematically failed to gain Democratic support as an MP.

For your bemusement and prayers for the children with these names of Jacob Rees-Mogg: be prepared as I kid you not

Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Rees Mogg
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees Mogg
Peter Theodore Alphege Rees-Mogg
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg
Mary Anne Charlotte Emma Rees-Mogg
and last but not least. wait for it
Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg