Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 151 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Yes, a whole new mind blowing area of debate that one claret & blue blood. Does feel that some are punished for working hard all their lives and doing the right thing saving etc wise. Really not right and really not fair.

As said, seems a whole new clusterfeck of a debate that one!

Off topic a little , but there is a youngish bloke in town , homeless , he has an artificial metal leg and I would be 99% certain that he lost it serving the country. Saw him the other day clearly off his head and going through the bins. Made me really sad and angry that this is how we treat our injured soldiers.

We can be a strange country at times.

Oh dear .What has he lied about now ?

The former foreign secretary Boris Johnson has suggested he knows more about car manufacturing than the chief executive of Jaguar Land Rover...

...Its chief executive, Ralf Speth, issued a stark warning about the effects of a no-deal Brexit, saying the company could stockpile enough parts to deal with only a few days of trade disruption.

When the LBC radio host Nick Ferrari said Speth knew more about car manufacturing than Johnson, the MP responded: “Well actually, it’s an interesting point. I’m not certain he does, by the way.”

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...isses-brexit-claims-of-jaguar-land-rover-boss

What is it they like about Brexit?

Lawmakers based in Westminster and not Brussels/Strasbourg. The husband is an ex copper so knows the legal system (I don’t to be honest).

It depends whether you think the Westminster will look after the people better than the Europeans. Unfortunately I think people in deprived areas actually benefit more from the current setup.

Last edited:
We had Boris over here a few days ago.

He had promised Pendulum Summit founders Frankie Sheahan and Norma Murphy that he would be "honest" in his answers. Honest? Does Boris even know how?
Midway through a question from Dobson about whether he knew the value of Northern Ireland exports to the Republic, the prominent Brexiteer snatched the presenter's notes, after feebly replying: "It can only go up."

More at -

https://www.independent.ie/business...pery-schtick-at-pendulum-summit-37701200.html

Lawmakers based in Westminster and not Brussels/Strasbourg. The husband is an ex copper so knows the legal system (I don’t to be honest).

It depends whether you think the Westminster will look after the people better than the Europeans. Unfortunately I think people in deprived areas actually benefit more from the current setup.

The thing is they do benefit from being in The E.U but they don't see that Dan.

For example in Wales they have alot of their farmland laid empty and they are paid by the E.U to keep it that way. They really think that the government is going to cough up what The E.U give them? LOL

Areas such as Sunderland, Middlesbrough etc. have also gained. This article link below says how. They don't realise this and they don't want to know it, spouting out the government here will do the same. Yeah right!

They either rose tinted glasses quadrupled or just being prideful not admitting it. The North East would lose thousands of jobs. Then they know better than the academics and businessmen.

Also the Cornwall fishermen will be no better off as they wont get the rights back they thought they would.

As for they would prefer there laws made here with no E.U involvement? They trust this lot? LOL. I am afraid the ex policeman doesn't know enough about the law.

He will know it from a policeman point of view. Not the legal points particular to each area. Also the law is changing everyday. My late Mom worked in legal all her life.

The template of the law stays the same however all the intricacies of it alter daily. The policeman thinks he knows more. It's typical of someone throwing there weight around saying ''look at who I am''

My answer to that would be: your an ex copper, not a trained up to date solicitor or barrister. I also have a dear friend who is a retired solicitor who would rip his argument apart. Ill have a word with him when I next speak to him and ask him as a solicitor how he would respond to what they have said. I'm interested to know myself

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/what-european-union-ever-done-11480870

Last edited:
How about a people's vote on the nature of Brexit. It could list every possible type of Brexit including all of the impossible ones. The public would have to choose between the hundreds of different scenarios. The Brexit side would be in absolute chaos and we could quietly cancel the whole thing.

Surely when Theresa May loses this vote her position is untenable and she has to resign?

3 days to work out a plan B, even though 30 months or so to work out a Plan A has been a mess from start to finish.

Surely when Theresa May loses this vote her position is untenable and she has to resign?

3 days to work out a plan B, even though 30 months or so to work out a Plan A has been a mess from start to finish.

Here you go Dan. I spoke to our solicitor friend last earlier. This is the brief of his reply so you have something to go back with :wave: You can tell them you have a legal friend now

..........................................................................................................................

Our legal friend reply to me:

Beginning of Quote// I'd have to do a shedload of research to do a really good job of that. However, I can say that all our laws ARE made by Westminster - that's why they had to pass the Withdrawal Act which cancels all the laws we made in order to harmonise with the EU. OK, there are a scad of regulations which the EU makes which slot into laws we've already made, but almost all of that is so that we can have frictionless trade with the EU (otherwise every time something crosses a border, it has to be checked...)

This episode of 3 blokes in a pub has a lawyer on hand, and I think probably explains the legalities as well as I could do after the research''

These 3 blokes are pretty good, but there's a LOT of videos - over 50 hours worth, I think. I've only listened to about 10.. //End of Quote

Here is a stream he sent me, to the best one he has found on all this: Its an hour long so in a spare hour you can get geared up to shut them up

Is it true that E.U. laws that regulate our membership of the E.U. take precedence over laws passed in our own parliament?
It's part of a discussion I've had with Brexiteers. They say that, in cases where there is a clash between the two, our laws are subordinated to those of the E.U.

Off topic a little , but there is a youngish bloke in town , homeless , he has an artificial metal leg and I would be 99% certain that he lost it serving the country. Saw him the other day clearly off his head and going through the bins. Made me really sad and angry that this is how we treat our injured soldiers.

We can be a strange country at times.

it is a national disgrace and should be an embarrassment to all those in authority.

Is it true that E.U. laws that regulate our membership of the E.U. take precedence over laws passed in our own parliament?
It's part of a discussion I've had with Brexiteers. They say that, in cases where there is a clash between the two, our laws are subordinated to those of the E.U.

European Court of Justice has the highest jurisdiction. What I've not been able to find out to all those who object, is what laws exactly they have a problem with. I've never had a proper answer to it.

For me, if some pillock in Whitehall or some pillock in Brussels is telling me what to do, I'm still being told what to do by some pillock!

As far as I can tell the laws enacted by the E.U. which affect us most are those concerning, employment, food standards, workers' rights and human rights. The emphasis may be skewed some times but the principles seem sensible to me.

Britain has a veto over new EU laws.