Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 150 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Because Parliament have failed to reach any consensus and so many don't care for 'us' just their petty political games, there must be an argument for another referendum now.

However, despite the fact I was a remainer, surely the second referendum should be asking us all what exit we want. The 1st asked if we wanted to leave or not, I hate, hate, hate the result but it's a democracy, if it isn't abided by, the rise of the right will continue apace and the disaffection of the masses will also grow.

Won't happen though, Labour should hang their heads in shame at their lack of opposition to a weak / split Government. It was to be expected for the Tories to make a hash of it surely? But we have no decent opposition at all.

Corybyn and his vile right hand man McDonnell are every bit as much enemies of the people as Farage, the fraud Boris et al.

Europe get as much problem if not more with migrants. They all start by going to Europe. We get a portion of them. Not all.

And yes, I see the sense JF in an 'out only referendum' but given those new to the electorate, how can any second referendum not give them the choice to stay?

Europe get as much problem if not more with migrants. They all start by going to Europe. We get a portion of them. Not all.

Agree, Italy are taking on over half a million per year. They are sinking in migrants.

But this is where Europe needs to work for Europe and not always for what Germany wants. Merkel welcomed immigrants with open arms, but Italy can’t handle it and the Eastern European’s just aren’t as developed as the western side with regards to acceptance of different races, cultures and even people who are a different colour (sadly).

Putin must be enjoying the proxy war games in the Middle East, displacing millions who end up Europe. Don’t get me wrong, the Yanks are just if not more careless but do not have to deal with the humanitarian problem as much.

It’s very sad and I have a lot of sympathy for these people, developed nations fighting playing war games in developing counties with people being used as pawns. The whole Syria crisis has probably made us more unsafe from ISIS in the UK than before, either British born Muslims who terrorise or those who are coming over with the migrants. Unfortunately the odds are that of the millions one or two are not good eggs.

And therein lies the crux Dan.

Do we lose our humanity over a few bad eggs? Knowing full well there are plenty of bad white eggs out there that actually abuse the UK system of benefits in the way we claim those nasty darkies and the folks from 'bongo, bongo land' do.

Whilst, of course, we ignore the role the UK has played in completely fucking up other countries along the way.

And therein lies the crux Dan.

Do we lose our humanity over a few bad eggs? Knowing full well there are plenty of bad white eggs out there that actually abuse the UK system of benefits in the way we claim those nasty darkies and the folks from 'bongo, bongo land' do.

Whilst, of course, we ignore the role the UK has played in completely fucking up other countries along the way.

Plenty of bad white eggs agree, but if you’re born and bred here and the system says you can claim for this and that then it’s what the people will do. I think we probably peaked with every man and his dog getting a benefit in the New Labour years, arguably we've gone too far the other way.

I don’t actually believe people want to travel across Europe just to claim benefits as the Daily Mail would lead us believe, I'm sure they see the opportunities the UK has for them with a good welfare state in case. Someone who is willing to take their kids on a boat across a freezing cold sea must be desperate, but I don't think the right thing to do necessarily is offer a free ticket.

ISIS was a problem in Syria and Afghanistan, but it wasn't really affecting us here in the UK apart from the odd lone ranger attack. We then joined in the mess that is Syria where US & Russian jets are bombing all corners of cities like Aleppo, yet I bet the people were happier and safer with the civil war where only two parties were fighting.

I'm fairly certain Syrians would rather build a life at home in a stable Syria, but the place is a mess no thanks to the likes of us.

And yes, I see the sense JF in an 'out only referendum' but given those new to the electorate, how can any second referendum not give them the choice to stay?

Sadly, the question has already been asked, the decision already made.

As far as I'm aware, asylum seekers aren't entitled to benefits.

If you put yourself in their shoes, imagine you are African migrant and you have travelled across the Med and probably paid good money to get smuggled across, what are you looking for? Why did you risk your life to travel so far?

Or imagine a post-Brexit apocalypse where Britain has fallen into a post-industrial waste land. Now you have to leave to survive. Where are you going to go and what are the factors that make up that decision?

The debate is as interesting as ever. With Theresa's deal about to get the heave ho I'm interested to see the innovative proposals Parliament comes up with to get us out of the mire. It looks like the most likely will be another referendum. Which means that the m.p.s , having"taken control" of the process will turn their backs on any responsibility and put the onus back on the voters. Then, whatever the outcome, they can blame the consequences on the electorate.
What a bunch of absolute tossers!

I have just read the best thing May has ever said.it is far more likely now we won't leave The E.U than we leave with a deal/No deal. Celebrate I would quietly. No grand announcements from me on FB.

I do have some older holiday friends who bizarrely voted out. I wouldn't rub there nose in it. Two younger ones too who voted out also on my FB who are Villans. So no I would just be relieved if that happens.

May says not leaving will destroy people faith in politics. Erm! I don't think there is any left anyway

Well he certainly fits the demographic that a majority of people over 70 voted out.
Perhaps you are right. My dear old Dad served in the army in WW2 in North Africa. He came home, worked hard and set up a small business. He saved some of his hard earned money and bought his own home. When he got to 90 and suffering from multiple health problems he had to go into a care home. We were told that being as he had assets he was not entitled to free health care and we had to pay around £2k a month from his savings and ended up selling his house. When he asked for help from the country that he helped to preserve the response was two fingers. If he were still here to vote, I guess I know what it would be.

Yes, a whole new mind blowing area of debate that one claret & blue blood. Does feel that some are punished for working hard all their lives and doing the right thing saving etc wise. Really not right and really not fair.

As said, seems a whole new clusterfeck of a debate that one!