Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 130 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I do think we shouldn't have used a referendum, we have a democratic system called Parliament. I also think we should have set perimeters (this vote was too close to decide something this big). And I also think the questions being asked were far too complicated for a yes/no answer.

Put to that the lies and the jingoism from the likes of Boris, Gove, Farage et al and we have this mess.

I said at the time I'd not trust this lot (any of the MP's not just the Tories) to organise a pee up in a brewery, let alone dismantle this. So the mess now I'm not surprised about.

I SO wanted to remain.

However, I think there would be mass protests and riots if they didn't now follow through on the democratic process I never felt should have been started.

I find it all worrying and very sad and if anything happens with the Irish borders that starts the troubles escalating, the arrogance and stupidity of those who did set this off will very much have blood on their hands.

52% have made all of our beds. Time will tell where we end up. Not as badly as I think hopefully.

Totally agree Col. None of them are the P.M and that includes that arse Nigel fcuking Farage too. It's easy to shout about what she should be doing and demonising her when they have no better plan. Infact they have no plan at all.

Cameron Coward
Boris Buffoon
Gove Snake
Osbourne Scrooge
Farage Trumpet
Jacob Reese Mog Out of the dark age
IBS (deliberate Freudian slip) the name speaks it all

Plus the rest of the arseholes should have all their money and assets taken from them and be thrown in jail for what they have done to this country.

I don't do hate. I can't afford too. Those idiots come closer to it than anyone. They sold this country down the line for their careers. I despise them with every bone in my body.

The best part about it is 2 of those are still in the cabinet and so was Boris until recently. The devil would hang his head in shame at them all

Given my own educated guess that nothing would really change, it would just be packaged differently and we'd pay a bit more for less of a say in reality as a tradeoff.

I cannot believe this has turned into such an absolute clusterbugger.

Knowing it would split the Tory's didn't take a crystal ball, but it's fractured Labour as well lol

I see Brexit has been agreed. I haven't seen the details yet but I'm going to guess a Norway style deal.

I'm also going to guess a split in the Tories.

I can, exclusively, reveal the terms of the deal............. but I'm not going to.

I am not going to tell the people or there will be riots.

I am not going to tell MPs or they will vote against it.

I might leak the odd favourable bit here and there but no way in hell am I going to give you the full deal................

I can, exclusively, reveal the terms of the deal............. but I'm not going to.

I am not going to tell the people or there will be riots.

I am not going to tell MPs or they will vote against it.

I might leak the odd favourable bit here and there but no way in hell am I going to give you the full deal................

Hahahaha. Good man. Welcome to the forum. You might have more luck with that stuff in The Conspiracy Thread.

One of the joys of living in Ireland is that we get to see and hear a lot of Sammy Wilson on both the telly and the radio.
Last night he was telling us that there should be no deal and then we'd just have to wait for the EU to come back with a sensible offer once they realised the folly of their ways.
In other words, the EU needs the UK more than the UK needs the EU.
He's either an eejit or the new prophet in the land.

One of the joys of living in Ireland is that we get to see and hear a lot of Sammy Wilson on both the telly and the radio.
Last night he was telling us that there should be no deal and then we'd just have to wait for the EU to come back with a sensible offer once they realised the folly of their ways.
In other words, the EU needs the UK more than the UK needs the EU.
He's either an eejit or the new prophet in the land.

Poor old Sammy obviously doesn't realise what's happening under his feet.

Hahahaha. Good man. Welcome to the forum. You might have more luck with that stuff in The Conspiracy Thread.

Thanks BB. Good to know that at least one poster on here gets my humour.

Of course, today's conspiracy is frequently tomorrow's fact ;)

Half the conspiracy theories (CT) are just that. The other things deemed such are actually correct and "they" aren't happy someone has revealed the "secret" so it gets dismissed as a crackpot Conspiracy theory. I may be wrong on the exact split between truth and madness but many CTs are true.

Some CTs raise serious questions that are never answered. Like how the hell did the UK PM, in her previous job, manage to lose over 100 files on pedophilia cases concerning the rich, the famous, politicians and, supposedly, royalty? Was there really just the original and no copies of the files? Files that might incriminate but also might acquit. No notes in a policeman's notebook that could be transferred to a new document? All those missing files came from a source. Revisit that source and create new damaging files. You do have to wonder why that hasn't happened........... so, not really a conspiracy theorist but certainly someone who asks questions that really do need answering.