Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 129 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

And I think shits like Boris Johnson, Dickhead Gove and the rest of the Tory Brexitiers should shut the fuck up, they had the opportunity to "Oust" Teresa May 18 months ago but none of them had enough spine to deal with the shit she is currently wading through.

But my point is, what will happen if your house is in negative equity?
Will you still pay the mortgage, it may stimulate house sales on vacant property. When the shit hit the fan 10 years ago many people went into negative equity but it meant they just had to sit and wait for recovery.

Dont get me wrong I voted to stay but statements like this can be looked at two ways.

You are right, but sometimes people are forced to move, because of a bigger family, work or financial hardship. Repossessions go through the roof when there is negative equity in the market.

Also, many other jobs rely on house sales, such as surveyors, solicitors, builders etc. That affects the economy as a whole.

It also allows unscrupulous investors to hoover up repossessed properties for renting out.

All in all, it's not something we want.

Remember Danny (not Dani) Dyer talking about how Brexit; “Who knows about Brexit? No one has got a fucking clue what Brexit is,”

I didn't get where he was coming from at the time. Brexit seems pretty straightforward to me. All of the Brexit options are worse than remaining in the EU. Anyway, why is Danny Dyer so confused about Brexit? It's because the politicians keep lying about what it is and what can be achieved.

Politicians lying is hardly something new but in this era of fake news, I think we as a society are going to have to do something about it.

We expect people to vote on things that they haven't the first notion about because they don't know what's true and what isn't. People can't even make informed decisions because the multinationals fund twisted research which fakes outcomes to contradict real scientific research.

I don't know what the solution is but I think we can all see the problem.

I wish I could get a flipin European passport for somewhere in err Europe. The amount of time we spend in Greek Islands I should beable too. Maybe I should have one of those DNA kits done off the ancestry site and see what other strains I can pull up to see if I can get a European passport that way.

Fortunately and the only thing my adult youngsters have to thank the biological one for is that he is 1st generation Irish of Irish born parents. They can get Irish passports without having contact with him as they can do it through their grandparents and just get their birth and death certificates through the various bureaucracy

Gibraltar, Northern Ireland and now the Falkland Islands! Is nowhere safe from the Brexit fallout?!

https://www.politico.eu/article/arg...nds-claim-says-foreign-minister-jorge-faurie/

When the Scottish vote for indepedence, the Norn Irish for a united Ireland, Gibraltar to be in the EU the only final kick in the teeth left for Great Britain is the bloody falklanders to vote to become Argies ?

Luckily however bad it’s gets over here they’d never vote to become an Argie.

Don't worry folks, we've got the priorities in hand.

FFS

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45991267

Brexit won't ruin Strictly Come Dancing - No 10

I guess the underlying point is valid and a good one, the Strictly reference was to get it into the media as the simple people of Blighty can relate.

We’ll just end up with a situation where EU migrants are replaced with Indian, Bangladeshi, Thai, Philippino and Pakistani to keep our nursing staffing to adequate levels who probably have a bigger family and are a bigger burden on our precious services than the Spanish or polish people we seem to victimise.

It just shows how irrational and emotive people actually are by nature.

Nail on head Dan.

Thats the reality of it. It wasn't a logical or sensible decision taken by the average person it became an us vs. them and people were influenced and riled up though pure lies and deceit.

It's similar in America but its dialed up to 100. People are in an us vs. them mentality you've basically got people who will only vote for one party their whole lives no matter who it is and then their are the swing voters. America just flips in the opposite direction every 4 to 8 years.

In any case I agree with you it was emotional and irrational and its only going to follow the trend as many wont admit they were wrong. The UK Government now seeks to make it the EU vs. the UK but the reality is things like the Good Friday Agreement compel the UK to make certain provisions.
There is a monied class and a political class in the UK who still remember the empire and scoff at their 'dominion' little old Ireland telling the big Empire what to do. Their is a class of people who look at us like we're still part of the UK. The sad thing for people in the North where a divide has always existed is that the UK never gave a fuck about them as much as they have always staunchly supported a strong UK and resent Ireland.

And while it should go without saying the average person doesnt have an issue with Ireland. It is idiots and the bigoted monied class of English who I am talking about. Both sets of people don't live in reality.

I'm sure @The Fear said the Premier League was the land of milk and honey, so this no mark Tory ars*h*le has got it completely wrong!

Ha, yes, but just for the casual reader who doesn't realise, it was said with venom, bile and sarcasm! It's a horrible product that has ruined the football I loved.

Bit like I think Brexit will be.

And just to be doubly clear , my good friend JPA wasn't calling me a Tory... the no mark and ars*h*le part I could take!