Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 125 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I could've sworn he said about the leavers as he justified it wasn't ignoring the vote as some other lass backed it up saying her's were leave as well - must have got it wrong. Not the first time lol

He's pretty fair-minded (imho) is Keir Starmer. In fact, if he were the Labour leader...

Anyway, they still don't know what they are doing, with McDonnell et al ruling out a possible remain vote in ay future referendum, while Starmer today said nothing is ruled out! They are in as much chaos as the Tories. Ironically, only the Lib Dems have been consistent in their Remain position.

I just want it all to be over now, for the love of McGrath.

He's calmed over the years, was batshit and typical revolutionary lawyer when he began, but he has grown into the role for me, tempered himself and improved - in a way that Thornberry hasn't.

Breaking ranks with McDonnell so publicly - he's keeping his hat in the mix but he has to make sure he doesn't go full Tony Bliar.

Yup, no more stable than the Tories and the LD's stand out, but again Campbell has said he's roughly short term - so not exactly stable again as who comes next?
-----
Young Labour whippersnapper MP has now called for a general strike to get the Tories out.....the party of the people in a depressed economy, well done bellend.

There we go, Corbyn's on his fake media trip - related I presume to his tendency to spend time with those he shouldn't and then forget he'd done it.

As a Labour voter for most of my voting life, (I even voted for them when Foot was the leader), I find the present bunch as confidence inspiring as a student union council. Corbyn is a good example of someone promoted above his ability and I notice that Dopy Diane walked straight into a trap laid for her by that Maitlis woman on the Beeb. She's the gift that keeps giving to the Tories.
Getting back to the thread topic, I'm no clearer on what Corbyn believes.

First time I voted I was Labour, more based on local MP and my experience of him (incredibly helpful for a piece of coursework in final year at school) but they lost me at Blair.

It's his own personal dream, nothing to do with the best for the country and lots of it sounds nice and fluffy - his speech yesterday was brilliant - even my eldest asked 'how is he going to pay for it' (I've taught her well! lol).

It's just not practical and it's not the real world because there's no balance.

Even the whole 'give workers free shares capped at 10%'. Okay, think of the follow on for pensions markets and investment, and what happens when the 10% cap is reached - do new employees miss out? Do old employees get forced to be diluted even though they may have banked on it for retirement?

That's without even considering the legal challenges to begin with. And nationalisation without paying a penny? Really? Not really thought about it have you Jezza lol

Meanwhile, in Kefelonia there is a fire up in Mount Aienos and one helicopter only has been flying back and forth over it all day! The noise is getting very irritating now however we know why they are doing it. People have been evacuated up where it is.

Not much to do with Brexit, however as it looks like (without a miracle) it will be the last time I fly here under the European flag/passport and as a member I thought I would put my 2 cents in before I fly home Saturday.

That is if we get home Saturday. There is rather a large cyclone circling Greece and the islands

I saw this nice analogy elsewhere.

I’m thinking of leaving the gym I’m joined and cancelling my subscription. They’ve allowed too many foreigners to join. But I do want to go back every Saturday just to use the swimming pool. I put this down in an e-mail and sent it to them. But they wouldn’t agree: the bullies. It was family membership, and my daughter wanted to stay, but my son didn’t care. He said there are loads of other gyms around, and sure they might be a bit of a distance away but they’d be delighted to have us. I enquired of one but there’s a six month waiting list. My wife wants us to stay where we are as our membership is up in March and now she’s getting nervous but I’m holding out. This is causing a lot of friction around the dinner table. They’ll definitely cave in and allow us to use the pool for free. And I’m sick of their stupid rules like wearing a swimming hat in the pool and having to shower before entering. I don’t care, they’ll come crawling to me, begging me to stay: just you wait and see.

I wasn't able to read all of Boris's "Premium" DAILY TELEGRAPH article but found the bit I was able to peruse awash on a sea of cliches and waffle.
And he gets over a quarter of a million every year to pen this puerile prose.
He must be nearly as rich as Fear by now.

Pretty hairy last night. We were all on lock down. Couldn't go out or in where we are and the surrounding area re fires. Ill do a post with pics on it when I get back.

Meanwhile I am still in The E.U. I suppose I will be again next June when I come out here! Then again we have Boris who wants to leave us in out and shaking us all about. Yeah you have done a good job on that Boris

I wonder how many of the Brits cheering on Europe in the golf voted Brexit ?

Prob somewhat over 50% although I suppose as they would be golfists then maybe they have a higher percentage of racists among their number so perhaps far higher.

I bet some brexit voters also go on holiday abroad and eat pizza and other foreign muck - the scoundrels.

bizarre

As a leaver MON, which is your preferred choice out of curiosity.

May's stated deal.

Boris' Canada style deal he outlined today.

Or do you have a different one based on your reasons for wanting out? Would you prefer no deal for example and start from scratch on every front?