Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 119 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

The only good news about that is that he is no longer in charge of the NHS. I'm not sure the deliberate damage he's done can be corrected, and we'll probably end up with someone just as bad, but for one night NHS staff can have a bit of hope.

Well if there is any good to come out of this mess, Boris has gone and I hope it is for good! I shall pray for that divine intervention :bow:

Meanwhile somewhere in the world, the man who started all this is sunning it up, with bottles of champagne, saying ''didn't I do well to do a runner''

Have you not been following British politics for the last 10 years... there is no “probably” about it, the only question is whether the next guy a twat or a cuntt

Oh, unquestionably, but I was hoping the new one would be bad because of incompetence. Hunt was wilfully destroying the NHS.

Cant wait for the next Labour reshuffle either can just imagine it Mcdonald to shad Foreign Sec. Dianne Abbot to shadow chancellor. lol

Now we know what a mess this is bringing and people cannot be fooled by the lies and spin by the pro brexit . I think we should have another referendum.

I think there were lies told by both sides , just that the pro brexit lot told bigger porkies.

I have seen nothing to tell me that the quality of debate in another referendum campaign would be any better than the last time , but I can't believe people who voted leave had any idea of what the terms and conditions would be.

Teresa May did ponder appointing Diane Abbot as Foreign Secretary but Labour already have her lined up for Head of Edukation and counting and stuff

Simple truth is that people like me who voted brexit expected our politicians of both major parties to come together for the good of the country in negotiating the brexit deal as both had identical policies on brexit going in to the last election. Truth is that was wishful thinking they cant agree to work together within their own parties . There was a good deal there to be made but our politicians have managed to totally cock it up and made it easy for the E.U. Do I think I was wrong to be honest no because further down the line the E.U. are going to have to deal with some bigger issues than brexit e.g. The Italian banks could bring the euro crashing down the rise of the right wing across Europe has still to run its course. All this could have been avoided if France & Germany had given Cameron something to work with. Do not want to go into to much detail because it becomes a rant. Suffice to say I do not believe we have politicians on either front bench capable of running this country.

Now we know what a mess this is bringing and people cannot be fooled by the lies and spin by the pro brexit . I think we should have another referendum.

I totally agree with you MD: Like last time my vote wouldn't change. It would still be remain. I would not be listening to any so called political posturing on either side either. I can make my own mind up. The trouble is those who listen to both sides are the problem as the politicians confuse matters even more.

I could only hope a second vote would gobble up the voters back to remain who didn't realise we couldn't extract ourselves from Europe without a great big clusterfcuk has it always was going to be