Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 110 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

What are our chances of doing a deal with the US, now that Trump has shown that America comes first?

Realistically, what sort of deal can we expect from them now?

Last edited:
Yes , I was listening to the report on todays negotiations on the radio. It seems like there is very little difference to what it is now.

I can't imagine the hardline Brexiteers will be too happy about it.

sirdennis - 19/3/2018 20:10

It seems like there is very little difference to what it is now.

Except we will have zero input in any decision making yet still be affected by it! :3:

You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't :26: :26: :26:

JuanPabloAngel - 19/3/2018 20:11

sirdennis - 19/3/2018 20:10

It seems like there is very little difference to what it is now.

Except we will have zero input in any decision making yet still be affected by it! :3:

You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't :26: :26: :26:

Yup this, the only available outcome in reality.

Did anyone expect different or trade to Brazil to suddenly make the EU less important?

The post-Brexit blue passport will not be produced by the British firm that makes the current burgundy version, with sources suggesting the contract will be awarded to a Franco-Dutch firm instead. Changing the colour is regarded by some Brexiters as a powerful symbol of Britain’s restored sovereignty.

But the British firm De La Rue has lost out on the contract to make them, its chief executive confirmed on Thursday morning. It is understood that Gemalto, which is listed on the French and Dutch stock exchanges, won the race for the £490m printing job.

:rofl:
I love this!!

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...passports-set-to-be-made-by-franco-dutch-firm

he director of Vote Leave has denied allegations of links between his campaign and Cambridge Analytica.
Dominic Cummings said claims by the Observer newspaper are "factually wrong, hopelessly confused, or nonsensical".
Cambridge Analytica is facing claims it amassed the data of millions of people without their consent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43518628