Europa League winners | Vital Football

Europa League winners

Spesh-Spur

Vital 1st Team Regular
Am I right in thinking if Arse win this, they go into CL at the expense of the 4th place team?

Ah, I think I just found some explanation on this.
Does it mean if Arsenal win the competition, they qualify but have to play a play-off game to qualify proper?

Ah, I think I just found some explanation on this.
Does it mean if Arsenal win the competition, they qualify but have to play a play-off game to qualify proper?

As I understand the rules, yes they go into the earlier qualification round.

Hopefully, this will all be academic and they will crash and burn!

The only risk to 4th place was if Chelsea AND Arsenal won their respective European comps 4th place would have lost out.

Now Chelsea is out, 4th is definitely into the CL, even if Arsenal win the EL. So I now like Sevilla.

If the arse win Europa and get through to the group stages of the CL they have had a better season than us havnt they ?

If the arse win Europa and get through to the group stages of the CL they have had a better season than us havnt they ?

I would think the answer to that lies in how happy Arsenal's fans are compared to ours.

We win.

I would think the answer to that lies in how happy Arsenal's fans are compared to ours.

We win.

If we don't win a trophy and they did, especially as it got them back into the CL, I'd say they had a better season.

However, our direction of travel, our trajectory still would underpin our progress, but we'd still be open to being labelled the best team in the last 3 years not to win anything.

I want that to end and end this year.

The Arse could win the domestic treble, champions league ,the stupid cup before the league even starts , the interfuckngtoto cup , win every game 10-0 and they would never ever have a better season than us. We are Spurs and they are a bunch of Barclays bankers . They all have stupid names , stupid haircuts and wear stupid shirts and play in a stupid stadium . Not that I'm anti Gooner in any way . Nothing they could do would make hem have a better season than us :rant:

Yeah cos all our players have got good haircuts . Not that I am sticking up for the arse players. Have a think about it. Kane and Jan have ok pretty standard cuts . Eriksens is a mess, Alli like a pineapple, Lamela always weird, Rose has gone all frizzy, Tripps gone semi pineapple, Aurier and Sanchez Mohawks, Sonny is like North Korea leader, Dembele and Wanyama have to use hedge trimmers to keep theirs under control. Davies normal.

Nick , take it with a pinch of salt mate . I was just making a humorous observation that no matter what they do , they will not be better than us , in my eyes

Oh .... And please don't expect a neutral point of view regarding the arse on a Spurs forum :wagging::wagging:
You also forgot to mention Hugo and Vorms Haircuts :lol:

Last edited:
Do you remember the world cup where one team bleached their hair ?. I think they were eastern European. They all looked the same. Brilliant.