Europa league draw @12 p.m. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Europa league draw @12 p.m.

Good draw. I fancy us to go through.

Would love to win the Europa. A cl place at the end aswell.
After the CL and PL there is no better competition to win. Looking at the sixteen teams left, I reckon that any one of eight, including ourselves, could win. Won't be easy then, but this is undoubtedly our prime target, and we will I'm sure go a long way in it. Winning it though ??????

After the CL and PL there is no better competition to win. Looking at the sixteen teams left, I reckon that any one of eight, including ourselves, could win. Won't be easy then, but this is undoubtedly our prime target, and we will I'm sure go a long way in it. Winning it though ??????
Why not? We play to the best of our ability & we ought to be there or thereabouts. We were top 4 for a good few years & CL finalists only a short while ago. I reckon we'll make the final.

With Jose in charge anything is possible.

So exactly why did we play our last EL game at 5pm on a Wednesday ?
At least we will a lot fresher after not travelling home from Croatia two days before the NLD, while the goons will be travelling back from Greece .