Europa Cup Final | Vital Football

Europa Cup Final

Absurd venue. Reminded me of the Withdean with fans 100 yards from the pitch. Mind you, perhaps that's just as well for the Arsenal fans. Ozil absent again (although on the pitch apparently).

Some Chelsea fans make me sick. Moaning aboit their manager who gets them top 3 and the Europa Cup ffs. I remenber them in the old league 2 with the cinder track round the ground. Plastics.

I met a Chelsea fan a few years ago who was telling his mate about the good old days when Kerry Dixon was their centre forward. I told him that I thought Peter Osgood was better and he didn't have a clue who I was talking about ?

Can you imagine travelling all that way via Timbuktu for a match with the atmosphere of a glorified pre-season friendly?

Interesting again to see that Chelsea fans who watch the majority of their games are the least knowledgeable about their own situation. The race for third and fourth was very poor this season. Chelsea got third as much for the failings of Arsenal and Man Utd as their own ‘success’.

Agree about Sarri - I've been saying for months the man hadn't been doing a bad job. Apparently he isn't a "Chelsea man" whatever the fck that means. Sarri has got them to 3rd position in the Prem, League Cup Final and convincing Europa League Winners. Well done to him, shame on the Chelsea fans who have slated him all season.

I even heard a couple of Chelsea fans "dissappointed" when they beat Huddersfield 5-0 as it only "papered over the cracks" ha ha you couldn't make it up really.

Give me league one realism at Gillingham any day.
Plenty of unrealistic twat gills fans, bromley.

Interesting again to see that Chelsea fans who watch the majority of their games are the least knowledgeable about their own situation. The race for third and fourth was very poor this season. Chelsea got third as much for the failings of Arsenal and Man Utd as their own ‘success’.
Chelsea fans are *****. Look at the way they hounded out Rafa Benitez.

Fucking Jack-the-Lad racist Ford Transit drivers. Not to mention their love-in with Rangers.

The moaning about Sarri started after their first defeat which came after a long unbeaten run at the start of the season.

He is a very good manager but he is stubborn and inflexible with his system, Moving Kante out of the defensive midfield position that won titles for Leicester and Chelsea just to accommodate his favourite Jorginho was regarded as a mistake by nearly all pundits.

He will certainly be in demand if Abramovitch uses the ever revolving door yet again.

Sarri is nothing more than a puppet. The appalling situation when the pratt goalkeeper wouldn't come off the pitch. Then the complete bullshit story the following day after he'd been told what to say to the press.

Can't remember why but he was stamping his feet very recently over something.

Absolutely pathetic little man.

So what, the team got to 3rd and won the Europa league. With that much money and Eden Hazzard in the team, an untrained monkey would have achieved more. You'll probably find that Edinburgh could have done as well.

Good manager my arse.