Europa Conference League. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League.

I will put it simply, being a simple geezer lol!, am chuffed we are in it, lowly as it might seem/stand to some, as/if we are starting again coach/squad/team etc then this lowly Europa thing is only the beginning, the place to start, plus there are some good sides in it, so lets go all out to win it.

One problem there PY. How will we beat Hibs? hahaha

My old club I played with in my very early youth.:hehe:

So when a spurs player goes on loan and then gets snapped up is it out of sight out of mind by our club?.....Foyth wins a medal, KWP gets sold and becomes a regular ...so what about Skipp and his fine performances for Norwich?

Seems most of our current first team would benefit greatly from a loan spell..

The good news is that OGS is getting a nice little reputation for being a bottle job in semi's and finals. He managed that game awfully pandering to his 2 midfield prima-donna's and bringing on penalty takers after 119 mins rather than game winning subs in real time.

We now just need Pep to put Chelsea back in their place on Sat.

The good news is that OGS is getting a nice little reputation for being a bottle job in semi's and finals. He managed that game awfully pandering to his 2 midfield prima-donna's and bringing on penalty takers after 119 mins rather than game winning subs in real time.

We now just need Pep to put Chelsea back in their place on Sat.

If ever a manager deserved to be slaughtered by the fans and probably sacked, he does; timid, dreadful game management at every level.

RD, are you happy to take on and own the Conference thread for the season? Everyone says your the man for Europe knowledge!

Ha,ha !! No he is giving every excuse he can think of not to so far. It cuts no ice with me. Mind you I'm not sure he is the right candidate now. We need someone who is enthusiastic about the job. Otherwise he will just wing it and do the minimum.

1954 loves this site and is retired I think. Maybe he can throw himself into the role and develop the thread. I am sure he will be supported by those in the know

Ha,ha !! No he is giving every excuse he can think of not to so far. It cuts no ice with me. Mind you I'm not sure he is the right candidate now. We need someone who is enthusiastic about the job. Otherwise he will just wing it and do the minimum.

1954 loves this site and is retired I think. Maybe he can throw himself into the role and develop the thread. I am sure he will be supported by those in the know

hmmm, shame, looks like we'll have to publically demod him lol!

When did you become a Vital Agent Nick ? . Putting all and sundry up for every vacant position.?
At the same time developing Teflon shoulders !

This competition might not be as easy as some might think.
The clubs who fail to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League drop down into it if I'm understanding correctly .
So who could they potentially be ?
Also we know the same applies to Europa cast offs.
As a side note, the Final is to be played in Albania at a ground with a capacity of approx 21,000.

It occurs to me that we need a sensible well versed footballing purist, with the ability to watch, listen read, and learn about everything to do with this and make it entertaining.

I have concluded that person is the one and only @Matic - now all we have to do is badger him into running and controlling the thread!!

What say the rest of you?