Europa Conference League. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League.

Who are you thinking of Nick?

I honestly can't remember but I recall thinking....I'm impressed by his insight into European clubs and players. On the transfer thread sometimes we get players mentioned from Europe I ain't heard of. I'll have a look.

You could put up an advert thread....European Correspondent Required Please Apply !!

I honestly can't remember but I recall thinking....I'm impressed by his insight into European clubs and players. On the transfer thread sometimes we get players mentioned from Europe I ain't heard of. I'll have a look.

You could put up an advert thread....European Correspondent Required Please Apply !!

Meee93 or RD might have decent European knowledge ?

We need to take note of Domonic Cummings today. Appoint the best people for the job. He included himself in that by saying there are thousands of more qualified candidates out there who would have done a better job than him. !!

They both played really well too. Villareal looked so good on the ball, so relaxed receiving it and calm even when they lose the ball. Fully deserved win for them.
They were second best in the full 90, but fought like beavers (I'm quoting Chris Kamara!) and were the better side in Extra Time! Fair play them, and if it makes Arse fans a little sick because of Emery, then all the better :clown1:

They were second best in the full 90, but fought like beavers (I'm quoting Chris Kamara!) and were the better side in Extra Time! Fair play them, and if it makes Arse fans a little sick because of Emery, then all the better :clown1:
I didn't think they were 2nd best in ordinary time. United had a lot of possession but they didn't look like doing much with it. It was a stalemate until extra time when Villareal took over.

Good to see we won't have to play them in the Europa Conference league now as they get moved up

I didn't think they were 2nd best in ordinary time. United had a lot of possession but they didn't look like doing much with it. It was a stalemate until extra time when Villareal took over.

Good to see we won't have to play them in the Europa Conference league now as they get moved up
Maybe its because they went a goal up and Utd had to force the game, so I take your point. I just didn't think Villarreal looked like scoring at all in the second half, while there was a lot of heroic defending from them to stop a red wave going forward. Funny how we can see the same things differently, eh? lol

Great result, though, we can both agree on that!